Central Board of Secondary Education issued Political Science Syllabus for Class 12 . So, students appearing for CBSE Board Exam can download NCERT Political Science Syllabus. Go insight to know topics and subtopics in CBSE Political Science Syllabus.
Political Science Syllabus for Class 12
Updated syllabus of CBSE 2018 Class 12 Political Syllabus available here. Students searching for Political Science Syllabus for Class 12 can find them here. Candidates who follow the Political Science Syllabus for Class 12 can gain the good marks. Download CBSE Political Science Syllabus and start your Exam Preparation as soon as possible. Check below sections for CBSE Political Science Topic Wise Weightage.
All of you know that Syllabus plays an important role in the examination. Without knowing the syllabus you cannot write the exam properly. Students of cbse.nic.in who are looking for CBSE Class 12 Political Science syllabus can get pdf on our page. Interested Students can download Syllabus of Political Science for Class 12 CBSE Board Pdf. With the help of Provided CBSE Political Science Class 12 Syllabus, you can make your preparation perfect.
Syllabus of Political Science Class 12 @ cbseacademic.in
|Part A: Contemporary World Politics|
|1.||Cold War Era||14|
|2.||The End of bipolarity|
|3.||US Hegemony in World Politics||16|
|4.||Alternative centers of Power|
|5.||Contemporary South Asia|
|7.||Security in Contemporary World|
|8.||Environment and Natural Resources||10|
|TotalEnvironment and Natural Resources||50 Marks|
|Part B: Politics in India since Independence|
|10.||Challenges of Nation – Building||16|
|11..||Era of One – party Dominance|
|12.||Politics of Planned Development|
|13.||India’s External relations|
|14.||Challenges to the Congress System||6|
|15.||Crisis of the Democratic Order||12|
|16.||Rise of Popular Movements|
|18.||Recent Developments in Indian Politics|
Class 12 Political Science Syllabus 2017 – 18
Here, we have updated CBSE Pol Science Syllabus according to topics. So, students can make a schedule and prepare well for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Exam.
Political Science Class 12 Syllabus – Part A: Contemporary World Politics
- Cold War Era
- The emergence of two power blocs after second world war, Arenas of the cold war, Quest for new international economic order.
- Non-Aligned Movement.
- The End of Bipolarity
- New entities in world politics – Central Asian States, Russia, Balkan States.
- Introduction to Democratic politics, Capitalism.
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- The growth of unilateralism – Afghanistan, First Gulf War, Response to 9/11 & attack on Iraq.
- India’s renegotiation of its relationship, Dominance and challenge to the US in economy and ideology.
- Alternative centers of Power
- The rise of China as an Economic power in post – Maoera.
- India’s changing relations with China.
- Contemporary South Asia
- Democratization in Pakistan & Nepal, Indias relations with its neighbors.
- Conflicts and efforts for peace in South Asia.
- International Organizations
- Rise of new International actors – New international economic organizations, and NGO’s.
- How democratic and accountable are the new institutions of global governance?
- Security in Contemporary World
- Issues of Human rights and Migration, Non – traditional or Human security.
- Traditional concerns of security and politics of disarmament.
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Evolution of Global Environment norms, Environment movement, and Rights of indigenous people.
- Rights of indigenous people, Conflicts over traditional and common property resources.
- Cultural and Political manifestations, Debates on natural consequences of Globalization.
CBSE Political Science Syllabus Class 12 – Part B: Politics in India since Independence
- Challenges of Nation – Building
- The legacy of Partition, Kashmir Problem, Political Conflicts over language.
- Organization and reorganization of states, Major opposition parties.
- Era of One – Party Dominance
- Coalitional nature of Congress.
- First three general elections.
- Politics of Planned Development
- Five-year plans, Green Revolution, and ist political fall outs.
- Expansion of state sector and the rise of new economic interests.
- India’s External relations
- Nehru’s Foreign Policy, Indo – Pak War of 1965 and 1971.
- Shifting alliance in world politics.
- Challenges to the Congress System
- Political succession after Nehru, Congress victory in 1971 elections.
- Congress’ victory in 1971 elections,
- Politics of ‘garibi hatao’.
- Crisis of the Democratic Order
- Navnirman movement in Gujarat, Bihar Movement.
- 1977 elections and the formation of Janata Party.
- Rise of Popular Movements
- Women’s Movement, Farmers’ Movement, and Implementation of Mandal Commission Report.
- Implementation of Mandal Commission report and its aftermath.
- Regional aspirations
- The rise of Political Parties, Challenges, and responses in North East.
- Punjab crisis and the anti-Sikh riots of 1984, the Kashmir Situation.
- Recent Developments in Indian Politics
- An increase in role fo Political Parties, Coalition Parties, and Participatory upsurge in1990s.
- NDA (1998 – 2004) ,UPA (2004 – 2014), NDA (2014 onwards).
Download Political Science Syllabus for Class 12
The current web page provides you the Political Science Latest 12th Class Syllabus. Students can who want to gain the maximum marks can download Political Science Syllabus for Class 12 and begin your Exam Preparation. Candidates can just tap on the link for CBSE Syllabus for CBSE Class 12 Political Science. Interested candidates can keep in touch with our website cbseguide.co to know more latest updates.