CBSE Board released Class 12 Physics Syllabus. CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Physics updated here. Download CBSE Physics Practical Syllabus Class 12 Pdf files. Get CBSE Physics Syllabus for Class 12 pdf direct link. Also, refer CBSE 12th Class Physics Exam weightage. Check below sections to know more details regarding Class 12 Physics CBSE Syllabus.
Physics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2018
Class 12 Physics Syllabus NCERT available in Pdf format. Students searching for Syllabus of Physics Class 12 2018 can find them here. We have provided Physics CBSE Class 12 Syllabus topics and sub-topics. Students who want to gain maximum marks can download CBSE Physics Syllabus and start preparing for the Exam. Candidates can also get the Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2018 from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. cbseacademic.in.
Many of the students feel that getting a high score in Physics is more difficult. But it can be made easy if you have the exact Syllabus and Study plan with you. So for that reason, we are providing Exact CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Physics to make your preparation easier. Therefore Students can have a look at the given CBSE 12th Physics Syllabus. By referring CBSE 12 Physics Syllabus you can get an idea of the concepts that to be covered in the exam. In the following sections, we can know more details regarding CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2018 -19 @ cbseacademic.in
|Unit – I||Electrostatics||15|
|1. Electric Charges and Fields|
|2. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance|
|Unit – II||Current Electricity|
|3. Current Electricity|
|Unit – III||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||16|
|4. Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|5. Magnetism and Matter|
|Unit – IV||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|6. Electromagnetic Induction|
|7. Alternating Current|
|Unit – V||Electromagnetic Waves||17|
|8. Electromagnetic Waves|
|Unit – VI||Optics|
|9. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|10. Wave Optics|
|Unit – VII||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||10|
|11. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Unit – VIII||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Unit – IX||Electronic Devices||12|
|14. Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, and Simple Circuits|
|Unit- X||Communication Systems|
|15. Communication Systems|
Class 12 Syllabus Physics CBSE – Unit – I Electrostatics
- Chapter 1: Electric Charges and Fields
- Electric Charges, Conservation of Energy, Superposition Principle and Continuous charge distribution, Force between two point charges, Forces between multiple charges.
- Electric Field, Electric Field due to Point Charge, Dipole, Torque on a dipole in uniform electric field.
- Flux, Gauss Theorem, and its Applications.
- Chapter 2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Electric Potential, Potential Difference, Dipole and System of Charges, Electric potential due to a point charge, Equipotential surfaces.
- Conductors, & Insulators, Free charges and bound charges inside a conductor.
- Capacitors and Capacitance, Series Combination, Parallel Combination, the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor with and without dielectric medium between the plates, and Energy Stored in a Capacitor.
Physics Syllabus Class 12 – Unit – II Current Electricity
- Chapter 3: Current Electricity
- Electric Current, Flow of Charges in a metallic conductor, Drift Velocity, Ohms Law, Electrical Resistance, Power and Electrical Energy, Conductivity, and Electrical Resistivity.
- Internal Resistance of a Cell, Potential Difference & EMF of a Cell, and Kirchoff’s Laws.
- Potentiometer – Principle and its Applications to measure the Potential difference, and Measurement of Internal Resistance of a Cell.
Class 12 Physics Syllabus NCERT – Unit – III Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Chapter 4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
- The concept of a Magnetic field, Oersted’s experiment,
- Biot – Savart Law and its applications,
- Ampere’s Law and its applications,
- Moving coil Galvanometer.
- Chapter 5: Magnetism and Matter
- Para, Dia, and Ferro-Magnetic Substances, Earths Magnetic Field, and Magnetic Elements.
CBSE Physics Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf – Unit – VI Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Chapter 5: Electromagnetic Induction
- Faraday’s Laws, Lenz’s Law, Eddy Currents, and Mutual Induction.
- Chapter 7: Alternating Currents
- Alternating currents, Peak & RMS value of alternating current/voltage.
- AC Generator and Transformer.
Syllabus of Physics Class 12 CBSE 2017 – 2018 – Unit – V Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 8: Electromagnetic Waves
- The basic idea of displacement current, Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics, their Transverse Nature.
- Electromagnetic spectrum (radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, X-rays, gamma rays) including elementary facts and their uses.
Physics Class 12 CBSE Syllabus – Unit – VI Optics
- Chapter 9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Ray Optics – Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Total Internal reflection and its Applications.
- Scattering of Light.
- Optical Instruments.
- Chapter 10: Wave Optics
- Wave Optics – Young’s double slit experiment, Huygens Principle.
Syllabus of Class 12 Physics – Unit – VII Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Chapter 11: Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Photoelectric Effect, Dual nature of radiation, and Einsteins Photo Electric Equation.
- De – Broglie Relation, Matter Waves, Wave nature of Particles.
NCERT Physics Class 12 Syllabus – Unit – VIII Atoms and Nuclei
- Chapter 12: Atoms
- Bohr model, Rutherfords Model, Energy Levels and Hydrogen Spectrum.
- Chapter 13: Nuclei
- Mass – Energy Relation, Mass Defect, Nuclear Fission, and Nuclear Fusion.
Syllabus of Physics Class 12 CBSE 2017 – Unit – IX Electronic Devices
- Chapter 14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices, & Simple Circuits
- Energy bands in conductors, Semiconductors, and Insulators.
- The photodiode, LED, Solar Cell, Zener diode as the voltage regulator.
Physics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2018- 19 – Unit – X Communication Systems
- Chapter 15: Communication Systems
- Satellite Communication, Amplitude Modulation.
- Elements of Communication System, Bandwidth of Transmission medium.
Download CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus
Here, we have provided direct links for Class 12 CBSE Physics Syllabus. Candidates who want to gain the good marks can download Class 12 Physics Syllabus 2018 and start Exam Preparation as soon as possible. Interested students can stay tuned to our website cbseguide.co to know more latest updates.
Class 12 Syllabus CBSE Physics Free Pdf Files