CBSE Syllabus Class 10 English Language Literature updated. Students attending for Board Exams can download CBSE Class 10 English Syllabus in a Pdf format. Get CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English Language and Literature 2018-19 direct link. Read below sections to know more details regarding Syllabus of English for Class 10 CBSE.
English Grammar Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE 2018
Hai friends! Are you searching for CBSE Syllabus Class 10 English Language Literature? Then, you are on the correct page. Here, we have updated the complete syllabus of Class 10 CBSE English Language & Literature. So, students can download CBSE English Syllabus for Class 10 in a Pdf format. Also, know the topic wise weightage for better preparation.
The syllabus is a basic factor to know before starting the exam preparation. Students who are going to attend CBSE 10th Class Board Exams can gather the English Language & Literature whole Curriculum in our page. The provided Class 10 CBSE English Syllabus helps the students to know the various information in their preparation. By referring Syllabus of English Language & Literature Class 10 CBSE you can know exact topics should be covered in the exam preparation.
CBSE Syllabus Class 10 English Language Literature @ cbseacademic.in
|Division of Syllabus for Term I (April-September)||Total Weightage Assigned|
|Summative Assessment I||20%|
CBSE Class 10 English Literature Syllabus 2017-18
|Division of Syllabus for Term II (October-March)||Total Weightage Assigned|
|Summative Assessment II||40%|
CBSE 10th English Literature Syllabus – Section A Reading
- Passage types will include literary, discursive or factual.
- Two out of three passages will have Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be asked from Gap filling, table completion, sentence completion, word attack questions.
English Language and Literature Class X Syllabus – Section B Writing
- Types of the letter. Informal – personal, such as to family and friends.
- Formal – letters to the Editor.
- Email – formal letters to the principal of the school or to the editor of a newspaper or a magazine.
- Writing an article, speech or debate.
- Dialogue writing/story.
NCERT Board English Syllabus – Section C Grammar
- Gap filling.
- Sentence completion.
- Dialogue completion.
- Sentence reordering.
- Sentence transformation.
CBSE Class 10 English Literature Syllabus – Section D Literature
- Two extracts for reference to context (based on prose or play).
- Short Answer Questions based on factual aspects, interpretation, and evaluation of a lesson.
English Language & Literature Class 10 Syllabus
- The Proposal.
- The Sermon at Benares.
- Madam Rides the Bus.
- Mijbil the otter.
- Tea form Assam.
- A Baker from Goa.
- The Hundred Dresses-II.
- The Hundred Dresses-I.
- From the Diary of Anne Frank.
- Black Aeroplane.
- His First Flight.
- Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
- A Letter to God.
- For Anne Gregory.
- The Tale of Custard the Dragon.
- The Trees.
- The Ball Poem.
- How to tell Wild Animals.
- A Tiger in the zoo.
- Fire and Ice.
- Dust of Snow.
- Supplementary Reader (Footprints without Feet)
- The Book that Saved the Earth.
- The Hack Driver.
- The Necklace.
- The Making of a Scientist.
- Footprints without feet.
- A Question of Trust.
- The Midnight Visitor.
- The Thief’s Story.
- A Triumph of Surgery.
Download CBSE English Language Literature Class 10 Syllabus 2017
The current web page provides you all the details regarding English Syllabus for Class 10 SA 1 & SA 2. Students who want to gain the maximum marks can download CBSE Syllabus Class 10 English Language Literature on our website. We suggest all the students to make a nice schedule and start preparation for CBSE Board Exams. Visit our website regularly to know all latest updates.