CBSE KTPI Class 11 Syllabus uploaded for the academic year 2017-18. Download Class 11 KTPI Syllabus CBSE from here for free of cost. Also, know Latest CBSE Board Examination Scheme from CBSE KTPI Syllabus Class XI. CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 11 KTPI consists of the gist of contents to be covered in the course of study during the academic year. Refer below sections to know more details regarding CBSE Class XI KTPI Syllabus.
Download CBSE KTPI Class 11 Syllabus
Hi, Friends! This time, we have come up with an interesting news. The news is about KTPI Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE. Here, on cbseguide.co, we have updated CBSE Syllabus of Class 11 KTPI. You can know topics and sub- topics in Class XI CBSE KTPI Syllabus from this page. Also, check Section Wise Weightage for better performance in CBSE Board Exams. Many students want to make the top in CBSE Board Exams. So, for those, we have provided Latest CBSE Class 11 KTPI Syllabus. Students can get Updated CBSE Class XI Syllabus for KTPI and begin preparation from now itself.
You can also refer Class 11 CBSE KTPI Syllabus from CBSE Board Official Website i.e. cbseacademic.in. Check the following sections for CBSE KTPI Class 11 Syllabus.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 KTPI @ cbse.nic.in
|IX Class CBSE Syllabus for KTPI|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||Class XI/ 11th Class|
|Subject Name||Knowledge Traditions and Practices in India|
|Official Website/ CBSE Portal||cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for Knowledge Traditions & Practices in India
cbseguide.co provides CBSE KTPI Class 11 Syllabus in a detailed manner along with Latest CBSE Marking Scheme. Students must know Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE KTPI before starting their Preparation. So, you must keep in mind that we provide an elaborate view of CBSE Class 11 KTPI Syllabus 2017-18 along with an interesting article about each topic. Plan a schedule and cover each and every topic in CBSE Board Syllabus for Class XI KTPI to gain the good marks.
Class 11 CBSE Syllabus for KTPI – Examination Specifications 2017-18
|Section-wise Weightage of the Paper|
|Section||Areas of Assessment||Marks|
|Two passages from the textbook|
|Two passages for comparing or contrasting relating to the present time||10|
|One out of three long answer type questions||15|
|Five out of six short answer questions||15|
|Ten objective type questions based on Multiple Choice Answers||10|
|D||Research based Project or Portfolio Assessment + viva voice||20+10=30|
- Duration of time for CBSE Board Class 11 KTPI Exam is 3 Hours.
- The total marks are 100 Marks.
KTPI Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE – SECTION – A Reading Skills – 20 Marks
- Q.1 Two passages from the modules with a variety of questions on different levels of comprehension, i.e., to test literal, interpretative, inferential skills. The total range of two passages would be about 700 to 800 words.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 KTPI – SECTION – B – Analytical Skills – 25 Marks
- Q.2 Two passages extracted from different modules for comparing and contrasting and relating the ideas contained – to the present time. The length of both the passages together should be about 600 words.
- One out of two long answer type questions based on the knowledge of the content to test the insights gained and whether the knowledge has been internalized.
CBSE KTPI Syllabus for Class 11 – SECTION – C – Thinking Skills – 25 Marks
- Q.4 Five out of six short answer type questions based on the survey sections in the modules. (Word limit 30-40 words).
- Q.5 Ten objective type MCQs to test global and local understanding of the text.
KTPI Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 – SECTION – D – Research based Project/Portfolio Assessment + viva voice
The textbook has in-built suggestions and activities for the students to prepare a portfolio or undertake work on a research based project. The purpose is to make students exhibit their efforts and achievements in one or more areas. It is expected that schools organize visits to the traditional seats of learning, historical places, cultural hubs and authentic areas. The project will be assessed through a viva voce also which carries 10 marks out of 30.
Students will be expected to compile & collect material for the project/portfolio which would be assessed on the following points:
- Presentation: efforts put in, and meaningful material with aesthetic sense.
- A variety of content: a wide variety of content in the form of audio visual media, and extracts from journals, art work, conference updates, writing samples, charts, maps, extracts of the interview and reading logs etc.
- Organization of material collected has been presented with cogency & coherence.
- Clarity of understanding and good judgment to test internalization of knowledge.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 KTPI – Prescribed Books:
- A textbook on Knowledge Traditions and Practices of India Part – I published by CBSE 2012-13.
Class 11 CBSE KTPI Syllabus 2017-18 @ cbse.nic.in
Here, on this page, we have provided the complete CBSE KTPI Class 11 Syllabus. Along with that, we have also uploaded Prescribed Books. You can refer Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE Knowledge Traditions and Practices in India and start preparation accordingly.
Students can focus on our web site to know any latest updates and modifications regarding CBSE Syllabus.