CBSE Class 12 Sindhi Syllabus attached on this page for free download. Have a look at Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Sindi Langauge to know updated Course Structure, CBSE Marking Scheme. Go through this article, to know more details regarding CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 12 Sindhi.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Sindhi
Hi, Friends! Are you searching for Sindhi Language Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE on various websites? Don’t worry. To help you, we have come up with CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2017-18 for Sindhi Language. Students who entered into Plus two can download Central Board of Secondary Education Syllabus for Class 12 Sindhi from here for free of cost. Through this Class XII CBSE Syllabus for the Sindhi Language, students can know Chapter Wise Weightage. Thus, you can prepare well for CBSE Board Exams.
In the below sections we have provided steps to download Class 12 CBSE Sindhi Syllabus from the official website of CBSE Board. We have also provided Prescribed Books at the bottom of the page which will help you for effective preparation.
Download CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Sindhi @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE Class 12 Sindhi Syllabus
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Class XII|
|Subject Name||Sindhi Language|
|CBSE Public Portal||cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Class 12 Sindhi Syllabus – Section – A Reading
- Advanced Reading Skills:
- An Unseen passage of 150 words followed by short questions to test comprehension, for testing vocabulary and for providing a suitable heading.
Sindhi Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE – Section – B Writing
- Effective Writing Skills:
- Report Writing (150 words).
- Essay Writing (250 words).
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Sindhi – Section – C Prosody, Rhetorics and forms of Literature
- Chaupai, and
- Figures of speech:
- Virodhabhasa, and
- Forms of Literature:
- Short story,
- Drama, and
Sindhi Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE – Section – D Literature
- Ahe-na-Ahe by Prof. Ram Panjwani
- Dinu Ya Dharmu – Lal Chand Jagtayani
- Kudarat-ain-Kadir-Bhojaraj Nagrani
- Pahinja Pahinja Dap- Jaswant Kumar
- Sindhi Sahita ja Char Thambha-Mangaram Malkani
- Ama tu na Vanu-Popti Hiranandani 6. Pathar Jo Dushmanu-Mohan Kalpana
- Marui- Shah Latif
- Samia Ja Salok-Sami
- Baharu- Kishinchand Bewas
- Dahakau- Parasram Ziya
- Khayaban Tu Aahi- Indar Bhojwani
- Aman Ja Aasar- Prabhu Vafa
How to download Sindhi Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 ?
- First of all, go to CBSE Public Portal i.e. cbse.nic.in.
- Tap on Examinations Tab.
- After that, click on Curriculum. Syllabus.
- As soon as you click on it, you are redirected to another web page containing all CBSE Class 12 Subjects Syllabus.
- Search for Language/ Volume II and Click on it.
- Download CBSE Syllabus Pdf.
- Finally, save and refer topics and sub- topics in CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Sindhi.
Students can follow the above-provided steps and download CBSE Sindhi Syllabus for Class 12 easily.
CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017-18 for Sindhi – Prescribed Books:
- Novel – Ahe-na Ahe by Prof. Ram Panjwani published by Lok Sewa Mandal, Apollo Street, Bombay. Available from Kamla High School, Khar, Bombay-5.
- Visaryan na Visiran by Lok Nath, published by Sindhi Book Trust, Delhi.
- Yuvak Bharti for Class XII (1995 edition) published by Maharashtra State Text Book Bureau, Pune.
Students can stay focused to our website to know latest updates regarding CBSE Syllabus.