CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus available for the academic session 2017-18. Refer the topics and sub- topics in CBSE Academic Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education. Along with that, also get CBSE Physical Education Practical Syllabus for Class 12. Know CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 12 Physical Education for better preparation. Go insight to know more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education.
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus 2018
Hi, Friends! Are you searching for CBSE Class 12th Physical Education Syllabus? Then, you are on the correct page. Here, we have uploaded CBSE Class XII Syllabus for Physical Education. Students can get CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus from here for free of cost. Download CBSE Board Exam Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education and note down all the topics and subtopics. Now, you can make a perfect plan to cover each and every topic to gain the good marks.
Hello, students in this sections you can find Syllabus of Physical Education Class 12 CBSE 2018-19 for reference purpose. Download Physical Education Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2018-19 pdf for free of cost. The provided CBSE 12 Physical Education Syllabus gives the clear idea about the topics that are to be covered for the exam. Go insight to know more details regarding Syllabus for Physical Education of CBSE Class 12th.
Physical Education Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017-18 Physical Education|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Class XII|
|Subject Name||Physical Education|
|CBSE Public Portal||cbse.nic.in|
Click here for CBSE Class 12th Physics Syllabus
Download Syllabus of Physical Education Class 12 CBSE 2018-19
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus contains all the information regarding topics and sub- topics which you have to learn during the course of study. Also, contains activities and assignments that need to completed by you by the end of the year. Hence get CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus and begin your preparation accordingly. Students who want to gain the maximum marks can include CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Physical Education in their Board Exam Preparation. Then, you can get an idea on the topics which you are weak and strong.
Class 12 CBSE Syllabus for Physical Education – Unit-I: Planning in Sports
- Meaning & Objectives Of Planning.
- Tournament – Knock-Out, League Or Round Robin & Combination.
- Various Committees & its Responsibilities (pre; during & post).
- Intramural & Extramural – Meaning, Objectives & Its Significance.
- Procedure To Draw Fixtures – Knock-Out (Bye & Seeding) & League (Staircase & Cyclic).
- Specific Sports Programme (Sports Day, Health Run, Run For Fun, Run For Specific Cause & Run For Unity).
CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Physical Education – Unit-II: Sports & Nutrition
- Balanced Diet & Nutrition: Macro & Micro Nutrients.
- Food supplement for children.
- Nutritive & Non-Nutritive Components Of Diet.
- Sports nutrition & its effect on performance (fluid & meal intake, pre, during & post competition).
- Eating For Weight Control – A Healthy Weight, The Pitfalls Of Dieting, Food Intolerance & Food Myths.
Physical Education Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE – Unit-III: Yoga & Lifestyle
- Asanas as preventive measures.
- Hypertension: Tadasana, Vajrasana, Pavan Muktasana, Ardha Chakrasana, Bhujangasana, Sharasana.
- Obesity: Procedure, Benefits & contraindications for Vajrasana, Hastasana, Trikonasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana.
- Back Pain: Tadasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana, Vakrasana, Shalabhasana, Bhujangasana.
- Diabetes: Procedure, Benefits & contraindications for Bhujangasana, Paschimottasana, Pavan Muktasana, Ardh Matsyendrasana.
- Asthema: Procedure, Benefits & contraindications for Sukhasana, Chakrasana, Gomukhasana, Parvatasana, Bhujangasana, Paschimottasana, Matsyasana.
Physical Education Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 – Unit-IV: Physical Education & Sports for Differently-Abled
- Concept of Disability & Disorder.
- Strategies to make Physical Activities assessable for children with special need.
- Types of Disability, its causes & nature (cognitive disability, intellectual disability, physical disability).
- Advantage of Physical Activities for children with special needs.
- Types of Disorder, its cause & nature (ADHD, SPD, ASD, ODD, OCD).
- Disability Etiquettes.
CBSE Physical Education Syllabus for Class 12 – Unit-V: Children & Sports
- Motor development & factors affecting it.
- Corrective Measures for Postural Deformities.
- Exercise Guidelines at different stages of growth & Development.
- Corrective Measures for Postural Deformities.
- Advantages & disadvantages of weight training.
- Concept & advantages of Correct Posture.
- Common Postural Deformities – Knock Knee; Flat Foot; Round Shoulders; Lordosis, Kyphosis, Bow Legs and Scolioses.
- Causes of Bad Posture.
Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Physical Education – Unit-VI: Women & Sports
- Sports participation of women in India.
- Special consideration (Menarch & Menstural Disfunction).
- Female Athletes Triad (Oestoperosis, Amenoria, Eating Disorders).
- Sociological aspects of sports participation.
- Psychological aspects of women athlet.
CBSE Class 12th Syllabus for Physical Education – Unit-VII: Test & Measurement in Sports
- Computation of Fat Percentage – Slaughter – Lohman Children Skinfold Formula: Triceps & Calf Skinfold (Male 6 to 17 yrs – % body fat = (0.735 X sum of skinfold) + 1.0 (Female 6 to 17 yrs – % body fat = (0.610 X sum of skinfold) + 5..
- Measurement of Muscular Strength – Kraus Weber Tes.
- Motor Fitness Test – AAPHER.
- General Motor Fitness – Barrow three item general motor ability (Standing Broad Jump, Zig Zag Run, Medicine Ball Put – For Boys: 03 Kg & For Girls: 01 Kg) Measurement of Cardio Vascular Fitness – Harvard Step Test/Rockport Test.
- Computation of Fitness Index: Duration of the Exercise in Seconds x 100 5.5 x Pulse count of 1-1.5 Min after Exercise.
- Rikli & Jones – Senior Citizen Fitness Test.
- Chair Stand Test for lower body strength.
- Arm Curl Test for upper body strength.
- Chair Sit & Reach Test for lower body flexibility.
- Back Scratch Test for upper body flexibility.
- Eight Foot Up & Go Test for agility.
- Six Minute Walk Test for Aerobic Endurance.
Class 12 CBSE Physical Education Syllabus – Unit-VIII: Physiology & Sports
- Gender differences in physical & physiological parameters.
- Effect of exercise on CardioVascular System.
- Physiological changes due to ageing.
- Effect of exercise on Muscular System.
- Role of physical activity maintaining functional fitness in aged population.
Syllabus of Physical Education Class 12 CBSE 2017-18 – Unit-IX: Sports Medicine
- First Aid – Aims & Objectives.
- Concept, Aims & Scope of Sports Medicine.
- Sports injuries: Classification, Causes & Prevention.
- Management of Injuries:
- Soft Tissue Injuries:
- Bone & Joint Injuries:
CBSE Class XII Syllabus for Physical Education – Unit-X: Kinesiology, Biomechanics & Sports
- Projectile & factors affecting Projectile Trajectory.
- Newton’s Law of Motion & its application in sports .
- Aerodynamics Principles.
- Friction & Sports.
- Introduction to Axes & Planes.
- Types of movements (Flexion, Extension, Adbuction & Adduction).
- Major Muscles involved in running, jumping & throwing.
12th CBSE Syllabus for Physical Education – Unit-XI: Psychology & Sports
- Meaning, Concept & Types of Aggressions in Sports.
- Psychological benefits of exercise.
- Self-esteem & Body Image.
- Motivation, its type & techniques.
- Understanding Stress & Coping Strategies (Problem Focussed & Emotional Focussed).
CBSE Board Syllabus Physical Education Class XII – Unit-XII: Training in Sports
- Circuit Training & High Altitude Training; Introduction & its impact.
- Flexibility – Definition, types & methods to improve flexibility.
- Coordinative Abilities – Definition & types.
- Strength – Definition, types & methods of improving Strength – Isometric, Isotonic & Isokinetic.
CBSE Class XII Practical Syllabus for Physical Education – Practical
- Skills of any one Team Game of choice from the given list*.
- Physical Fitness – AAHPER.
- Record File**.
*Athletics, Basketball, Football, Handball, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Rifle Shooting, Unified Basketball (DifferentlyAbled Children) & Volleyball.
**Record File shall include:
Practical-1: Modified AAHPER administration for all items.
Practical-2: Conduct Barrow 3 Item Test on 10 students.
3rd Practical: Procedure for Asanas, Benefits & Contraindication for any two Asanas each lifestyle disease.
Practical-4: Procedure for administering Senior Citizen Fitness Test for 5 elderly family members.
Practical-5: Anyone game of your choice out of the list above. Labeled diagram of field & equipment Rules, Terminologies & Skills).
1. It is suggested that Unit No. III & VII may be taught by following the Principle of Learning by Doing.
2. Content is designed to complete the syllabus between 120-140 period.
CBSE 12th Physical Education Syllabus
Students who want to get CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus in Pdf format can just click on the below- provided link. You can also take the hard of CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education 2018-19 for handy use. Refer CBSE Academic Syllabus for Class 12 Physical Education and onset your preparation.
Students can also get CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Syllabus from CBSE Public Portal i.e. cbse.nic.in. But, to make your work easy, we have already collected and uploaded CBSE 12 Syllabus for Physical Education on cbseguide.co.
Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Physical Education PDF
Interested students can stay focus to our website to know more latest updates regarding CBSE Syllabus.