CBSE Class 12 Odia Syllabus available for free download. Odia Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE provided on this page will give every minute detail about the new structure. Syllabus of Odia Class 12 CBSE 2017-18 will help you to understand the course objectives and Examination Structure. Go insight to know more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 12 Odia.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Odia Langauge
cbseguide is now updated with CBSE Odia Syllabus for Class 12. So, students of CBSE affiliated schools can download the latest syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Odia Language from here. Many students are interested in learning Odia than other languages. For those students, we have uploaded CBSE Class 12 Odia Syllabus in Pdf format. You can get CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Odia for free of cost. Check below sections to know the topics and sub- topics in Syllabus of Odia Class 12 CBSE.
Click here for CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Manipuri Language
Class 12 CBSE Syllabus for Odia @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class 12 Odia Syllabus|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Class XII|
|Subject Name||Odia Language|
CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Odia
On this page, you can get the complete information regarding Odia Syllabus Class 12 CBSE. Central Board of Secondary Education has done many changes in CBSE Syllabus for Class XII Odia. Students can know the Revised Syllabus for CBSE Class 12 Odia from here. All the CBSE Students must prepare for Board Exams according to updated Course Scheme available on this page. So, view Odia Class 12 CBSE Syllabus and begin Exam Preparation.
Odia Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE
|Unit Wise Allocation|
|Unit/Areas of Learning||Marks|
|A||Advanced Reading Skills||10|
|B||Effective Writing Skills||20|
CBSE Class 12 Odia Syllabus 2017-18 – Section – ‘A’ (Advanced Reading Skills)
- Unseen Passage (120 to 150 words) for Reading/Comprehension followed by 5 questions.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Odia – Section B: Effective Writing Skills
- Essay on Current Topics (250 to 300 words).
- Application (Official).
CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017-18 for Odia – Section C: Applied Grammar
- Similar Words with different meanings
- Correction of errors in words
- Answer in one word
Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Odia Language- Section D: Literature
- Prescribed Textbook: Sahitya Sarani – Part-II (Ist Edition 2013)
- Published by: The Odisha State Bureau of Text Book Preparation , Production Pustak Bhawan, Bhubaneswar.
- Jatiya Jibanare Sahityara Sthana – Biswanath Kar
- Kshyama – Mayadhar Mansingh
- Bhul – Bhubaneswar Behera
- Jatira Jibana O Samskruti – Golak Bihari Dhal
- Chandrabhaga – Radhanath Ray
- Sthula Kalebara Nuhain Amara – Gangadhar Meher
- Dharma Padara Atmalipi – Gopabandhu Das
- Gramya Smasana – Schindananda Routary
- Biswa Hibana Pathe – Radhamohan Gadnayak
- Ebe Madhya Banchichhi – Godabarisha Mohapatra
- Bit Ghara O Relagadi – Kalindi Charan Panigarhi
- Aneka Smita Hasa – Manoj Das
- Darshana – Beenapani Mohanty
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th Odia – Examination Structure
Section – ‘A’ (Reading) – 10 Marks
- Comprehension of an Unseen Passage from Prose (120 to 150 Words) five questions.
Section – B: Effective Writing Skills – 20 Marks
- Essay on Current Topics (250 to 300 words) – 12 Marks.
- Application (Official) – 8 Marks.
Section – C: Applied Grammar – 20 Marks
- Antonyms (Five out of Seven) 05
- Similar Words with Different Meaning 05 (Five out of seven)
- Correction of errors in words (five out of seven) 05
- Answer in one word (five out of seven) 05
Section – D: Literature – 50 Marks
- Long Question – Prose (One out of two) 10
- Long Question – Poetry (One out of two) 08
- Explanations (one from Prose & one from 6+6=12 Poetry with internal choice)
- Short Answer Type Questions from Prose and 5×2=10 Poetry from Poetry 4 + Prose 3 (five out of seven)
- Short Stories – Short Answer Type (two out of four) 2×5=10
Direct Link: Click here for Odia Class 12 CBSE Syllabus Pdf
We are happy to provide you some useful information about CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Odia. Students can visit our website cbseguide.co regularly to know all subjects CBSE Syllabus and CBSE Sample Papers.