CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus enclosed by Central Board of Secondary Education. View the Syllabus of Maths CBSE Class 12. Also, know about the Units and Chapters of CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Maths. Also, refer cbseacademic.in to download CBSE Maths Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2017- 18 | Mathematics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE
Friends, Are you browsing for many websites for the information regarding Maths Class 12 CBSE Syllabus? So, for those students recently Central Board of Secondary Education has come with the updated Syllabus of Maths Class 12 CBSE. Students who just now entered into Intermediate Plus two of 2K18 with CBSE Syllabus can download Class 12 CBSE Mathematics Syllabus Pdf @ cbseacademic.in and on our web page.
Most of the students are worried about CBSE 12 Maths Syllabus 2018. To help such type of students we have provided CBSE Maths Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf from the official site. Once if the students have exact CBSE 12th Maths Syllabus with them, then the students will make their preparation perfect. Therefore Students who are willing to score good marks in the board examination can download Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE Maths pdf here. Go insight to check CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2018-19 Pdf direct link.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus Course Structure – cbseacademic.in
|Serial Number||Units||No. of Marks||Total|
|1||Sets and Functions||29||100|
|6||Statistics and Probability||12|
CBSE Mathematics Syllabus Class 12 Units and Contents
In this section, we are providing the complete information of Units and topics of those Units in a detailed manner for your better understanding which comes under CBSE Maths Class 12 Syllabus. Therefore, in the below sections you can have all the detailed info about CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus.
Unit 1: Relations and Functions | Syllabus of Maths Class 12 CBSE
- Relations and Functions
- Types of relations: Reflective, Symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to One and Onto functions, composite functions, the inverse of a function. Binary Operations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Definition, range, domain, principal value branch. Graphs of Inverse Trigonometric Functions. Elementary Properties of inverse trigonometric functions.
Unit II: Algebra | CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus
- The concept, Notation, Order, Equality, types of matrices, zero and identity matrix, the transpose of a matrix, Symmetric and Skew-Symmetric Matrices. Operation on Matrices: Addition, Multiplication, and multiplication with a scalar. Simple Properties of addition, multiplication of matrices and existence of non- zero Matrices whose product is the Commutativity of Multiplication of Matrices and existence of non- zero matrices.
- The concept of elementary row and column operations. Invertible Matrices and proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists; ( In this all matrices will have real entities)
- A determinant of a square matrix ( up to 3*3 matrices), properties of determinants, minors, co- factors and applications of determinants in finding the are of a triangle. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix.
- Consistency, inconsistency, and the number of system of linear equations by examples, solving system of linear equations in two or three variables (having unique solutions) using the inverse of a matrix.
Unit – III: Calculus | Class 12 CBSE Maths Syllabus
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Continuity and Differentiability, the derivative of composite functions, chain rule, derivative of inverse trigonometric functions, derivative of implicit functions. Concept of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Derivative of logarithmic and exponential functions. Logarithmic Differentiation, derivative of functions expressed in parametric forms. Second order derivatives. Rolle’s and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems and their geometric interpretation.
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of derivatives: the rate of change of bodies, increasing/ decreasing functions, tangents, and normals, use of derivatives in approximation, maxima, and minima (first derivative test motivated geometrically and second derivative test given as a provable tool). Simple Problems (that illustrate basic principles and understanding of the subject as well as real- life situations).
- Integration as inverse process of differentiation. Integration of a variety of functions by substitution, by partial fractions and by parts, Evaluation of simple integrals.
- Definite Integrals as a limit of a sum, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (without Proof). Basic Properties of definite integrals and evaluation of definite integrals.
- Applications of Integrals
- Applications in finding the area under simple curves, especially lines, circles/parabolas/ ellipses. The area between any of the above two above said curves (the region should be clearly identifiable).
- Differential Equations
- Definition, order, and degree, general and particular solutions of the differential equation. Formation of the differential equation whose general solution is given. Solution of differential equations by the method of separation of variables solutions of homogeneous differential equations of 1st Order & 1st Degree. Solutions of the linear differential equation of the type.
Unit IV: Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry | Maths CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
- Vectors and Scalars, magnitude and direction of a vector. Direction cosines and direction ratios of a vector. Types of a vectors (equal, unit, zero, parallel and collinear vectors), position vector of a point, negative of a vector, components of a point dividing a line segment in the given ratio. Definition, Geometrical, Interpretation, properties, and application of scalar (dot) product of vectors, vector (cross) product of vectors, the scalar triple product of vectors.
- Three- dimensional Geometry
- Direction cosines and direction ratios of a line joining two points. Cartesian Equation & Vector Equation of a line, coplanar and skew lines, the shortest distance between two lines. Cartesian and Vector Equation of a plane. Angle between (i) two lines, (ii) two planes, (iii) a line and a plane. The distance of a point from a plane.
Unit V: Linear Programming | CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus
- Linear Programming
- Introduction, Related Terminology such as Constraints, objective functions, optimization, different types of linear programming (L.P) problems, mathematical formulation of L.P. Problems, graphical method of solutions for problems in two variables, feasible and in- feasible regions (bounded or bounded), feasible and infeasible solutions, optimal feasible solutions (up to three non- trivial constraints).
Unit VI: Probability | Mathematics CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
- Conditional Probability, multiplication theorem on probability, independent events, total probability, Baye’s Theorem, Random variable and its Probability distribution, mean and variance of a random variable. The last but not topic in Probability is Repeated independent (Bernoulli) trials and Binomial Distribution.
Download CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Mathematics Pdf
Right now, in the present section of our article, we are going to provide the Pdf Link for CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus. With just one click, download the below provided link and know about all the topics of the given Units of CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Maths.
“We hope you like our post about the CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus. Keep browsing our web page for more interesting updates regarding CBSE Intermediate Plus Two all subjects syllabus.”