CBSE Class 12 Manipuri Dance Syllabus 2017- 18 uploaded for the current academic year. Know the Unit Wise topics from the CBSE 12th Syllabus for Manipuri. Get CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of (Dance) Manipuri Pdf for better understanding. Refer this web page for CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Course Structure. Also, check out cbse.nic.in to know the CBSE Class XII Syllabus of Manipuri for Marking Scheme.
CBSE Class 12 Manipuri Dance Syllabus – CBSE Net Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education recently issued Manipuri CBSE 12 Syllabus. If you are the one who interested in doing Manipuri Dance, then you have to know about the news. For writing Manipuri Exam with a good score, you need to know about the CBSE 12th Syllabus. We at CBSE Guide, you can get all the information regarding Class 12 Syllabus. So, no need to worry. At the end of the webpage, you can download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2017- 18 Pdf.
Manipuri CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Details @ cbseacademic.in
|CBSE Class 12 Manipuri Dance Syllabus Info|
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Manipuri Dance|
CBSE Manipuri Syllabus for Class 12 – Course Structure of Manipuri Dance
- Brief history and acquaintance with other classical styles or folk forms prevalent in the region other than the one offered for study, e.g., Maram.
- Acquaintance with life history of chief exponents past and present of the dance form.
- Acquaintance with the contents of Abhinaya Darpana.
- Knowledge of the following terms:
- Nritta, Nritya and Natya. Tandava, Lasya, Loka Dharmi, Natya Dharmi.
- Abhinaya: Angika, Vachika, Aharya and Satvika.
- Rasa: Sthayi Bhava, Sanchari Bhava.
- Sangeet: Tala Laya
- Knowledge of technical terms of the style:
- Chali, Bhangi, Longlei, Uplei
- Bhangi Pareng Achouba, Vrindavan Pareng, Khurumba Pareng, Goshtha Bhangi Pareng.
- Different kinds of Choloms: Kartal Cholom, Khubak Isei Cholom, Pung Cholom.
- Sankirtan. Different Talas, Rajmel, Menkup, Tanchap.
- Different kinds of Raas.
- Acquaintance with the traditional costumes, make up for the dance style offered.
- Potloi and its different components for Radha and Gopis.
- Krishna’s costume.
- Costume of the Sankirtan artistes, male and female.
- Typical traditional makeup for Manipuri classical dances with emphasis on Vaishnava Tilak.
CBSE Class XII Manipuri (Dance) Practical Syllabus
One Practical Paper
- Basic stance and movements of both Pung and Kartal Choloms (whichever is applicable). Practical demonstration of Choloms in Rajmel, Menkup and Tanchap.
- Khurumba Bhangi Pareng, Krishna Abhisar, Radha Abhisar Krishna Nartan, Radha Nartan, Advanced Cholom in Char Tal and Teental.
- Bhangi Pareng Achouba and Goshtha Bhangi Pareng. Punglon Jagoi and Isei Jagoi.
- Knowledge of the background of the following:
- Nata Sankirtan and Ariba Pala. Lai Haraoba, Maharaas, Vasant Raas, Kunja Raas, Nitya Raas and Diva Raas, Goshtha Leela, Udukhal Leela.
- Vaishnav festivals: – Rath Yatra, Jhulan Yatra, Yaosang (dol yatra).
- Biographies of great Jagoi Gurus: Guru Amubi Singh, Guru Atomba Singh and Guru Amudon Sharma. Names of Sankirtan Gurus: Thangjam Chaoba Singh, Maibam Ibohal Singh.
- Stories of Nongpok Ningthou and Panthoibi, Khamba and Thoibi.
From the above topic mentioned, you can cover 70 Marks from CBSE Class XII Practical Syllabus of Manipuri. And remaining 30 marks are from Theory Part of Manipuri Class 12 CBSE Syllabus.
Download Latest Syllabus of Manipuri Class 12 CBSE 2017- 18 Pdf
From the below section, you can get the direct Pdf link for CBSE Class 12 Manipuri Dance Syllabus. From that, you can get a clear idea regarding the units contents and sub-topics with weightage of marks in the exam point of view.
CBSE Class XII Manipuri Dance Syllabus
Thanking you, for viewing our website to know about CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Manipuri Dance.