CBSE Class 12 KTPI Syllabus uploaded on this web page for free download. Students can get the CBSE Class XII Syllabus for KTPI from the link provided at the bottom of the page. CBSE Class 12 KTPI Syllabus contains the complete details regarding course structure and Section Wise Weightage of the Paper. Also, you can know the Chapter Wise Marks. Hence, refer CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Knowledge Traditions and Practices in India and begin you Exam Preparation.
CBSE Class 12 KTPI Syllabus
cbseguide is now updated with CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017-18 KTPI. Central Board of Secondary Education has revised CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 KTPI. There are minor changes in CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Knowledge Traditions and Practices in India. From this article, students can download 12th CBSE Syllabus for KTPI and observe the changes. You can get Knowledge Traditions & Practices in India Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE from cbseguide.co and access to Latest Exam Pattern. Also, you can know CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 12 KTPI. Go insight to know more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 12 Knowledge Traditions and Practices in India.
Central Board of Secondary Education Class 12 KTPI Syllabus
|CBSE Class XII Syllabus for Knowledge Traditions & Practices in India|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Class XII|
|Subject Name||Knowledge Traditions & Practices in India|
Download CBSE Sample Question Papers for Class XII KTPI
KTPI Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 @ cbse.nic.in
|Section||Areas of Assessment||Marks|
|a)Two passages from the textbook|
|Two passages for comparing or contrasting relating to the present time.||10|
|One out of 3 long answer type questions.||15|
|Five out of 6 Short Answer Questions||15|
|Ten objective type questions based on Multiple Choice Answers||10|
|D||Research based Project or Portfolio Assessment + viva voice||20+10= 30|
Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE for Knowledge Traditions & Practices in India
CBSE Board has recently updated its web page with Class 12 CBSE KTPI Syllabus. Students can view the CBSE Syllabus on CBSE Board Official Website i.e. cbse.ni.in or from here. Many students want to make the top in CBSE Board Exams. So, to help you we are providing CBSE Class 12 KTPI Syllabus. You can make a note of the topics in Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Syllabus KTPI and include in your Exam Preparation.
Class 12 CBSE KTPI Syllabus – Astronomy in India
- The Beginnings of Indian Astronomy – The Early Historical Period-The Siddhāntic Era – The Kerala School – Other Post-Siddhāntic Developments.
Syllabus of KTPI Class 12 CBSE – Chemistry in India
- Early Chemical Techniques, Atomism in Vaiśeṣika, Chemistry in Early Literature, The Classical Age, Laboratory, and Apparatus.
CBSE Syllabus – Indian Literatures Part I & II introduction of Indian Literature-an essentially an Oral Indian Culture
- Rājaśekhara-various phases of the Indian Literature: Ancient Period- Vedic Period, Middle period, Apabhransha, Modern Period.
CBSE KTPI Syllabus for Class 12 – Indian Philosophical Systems
- Mahātmā Buddha, Ādi Śaṅkarācārya, Śrī Rāmānujācārya – concept and schools of Indian Philosophy Sāṁkhya, Yoga, Vaiśeṣika, Nyāya, Vedānta, Mīmāṁsā, Sāṁkhya.
Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE KTPI – Indian Traditional Knowledge on Environmental Conservation
- Nature, flora and fauna, Sacred groves, Reference in Manu Smriti: Vedic period and the cow, Bishnois and conservation, Tradition of resistance.
12th Class Syllabus KTPI – LIFE SCIENCES (1): Ayurveda for Life, Health, and Well-being
- Definition of Ayurveda, The Principles of Ayurvedic Healing, Treating diseases to restore health.
CBSE Syllabus Class 12 – LIFE SCIENCES (2): The historical evolution of medical tradition in ancient India
- Specialization into 8 branches, The tradition of surgery, medical genetics in Ayurveda, microbiology, inoculation for smallpox, and parasitology, communicable diseases and epidemics, An evolving pharmacopeia, pluralistic approach to healthcare, cross-cultural interactions, A dynamic literary tradition, global resurgence of Ayurveda, contemporary status.
cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 12 KTPI3)LIFE SCIENCES: Plant and Animal Science in Ancient India
- Antiquity and Continuity, Sources, Scope, Validation, Current status, Animal Science in Ancient India, Antiquity and Continuity, Sources, Scope, Current status, Biodiversity and folk traditions.
Class XII CBSE Syllabus for KTPI – Mathematics in India
- First Steps, Early Historical Period, The Classical Period, The Classical Period, post-Āryabhaṭa, The Kerala School of Mathematics, Features of Indian Mathematics.
CBSE Syllabus Class 12 KTPI – Metallurgy in India
- Definition, Metallurgy before and during the Harappan Civilization, After the Harappans, iron metallurgy, wootz steel, other iron pillars and beams, zinc, social context.
Class 12 CBSE Syllabus – Music in India
- Origin, classification accompanied instrument, Bharata’s Nāṭyaśāstra, New era, Medieval period, modern era, aesthetics of Indian classical music, forms of composition: Dhrupada, tamari, gazal, tappa, folk music, film music.
CBSE Board Syllabus for KTPI – Theatre and Drama in India
- Its Beginnings, Classical Period, Major Indian Dramatists: Bhāsa, Kālidāsa, Bhavabhūti, Medieval Period, Kuṭiyaṭṭam, Yakṣagāna, Bhavāī, Jātrā, Nautaṅkī, Swāṅg, Rāmalīlā, Tamāśā, Nāchā, Pāṇḍavānī, Modern Era.
Direct Link: Free Download of CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 KTPI Pdf
We are very glad to provide you some useful information regarding CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 KTPI. Interested students can check our website regularly. As we provide all the latest updates about CBSE Syllabus and CBSE Sample Papers.