CBSE Class 12 Kathak Syllabus 2017- 18 added for the present academic year students. View Kathak Dance CBSE Syllabus for Class 12. Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Dance Kathak Pdf. CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Kathak Course Structure & weightage of marks available. Also, check out cbseacademic.in for Kathak (Dance) Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE.
Kathak CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017- 18 | CBSE Syllabus
Are you interested in doing Kathak Dance? And want to learn the topics that help you in becoming a professional Kathak Dancer? If yes, you need to attempt Kathak Exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. For that, you should know the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of Kathak. The Khatak Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 (Code No. 056) available at cbseacademic.in. We at CBSE Guide, providing the direct link for CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Kathak Dance. You can get the CBSE Class 12 Kathak Syllabus for Class 12 in the following sections.
CBSE Class 12 Kathak Syllabus @ cbseacademic.in
|Kathak CBSE Syllabus for Class 12|
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Kathak|
|Class||12th Class or Inter 2nd year|
Kathak Dance CBSE Syllabus Class 12 – Theory Course Design
- A brief history with other classical dance styles of India.
- Acquaintance with the life sketch of few great exponents from the past and few from the present of the dance form.
- An elementary introduction to the text Natyashastra, Abhinaya Darpan:
- Identification of the author and (approximate date).
- Myths regarding the origin of dance according to each text.
- Basic knowledge regarding the whole of each text, Natyashastra, Abhinaya Darpan.
- Basic understanding of the term ABHINAYA and definition of its four aspects: angika, vachika, aharya, satvika.
- Acquittance of the three gharanas of Kathak dance (Lucknow, Jaipur, Banaras)
- Rasa: definition and explanation of nine rasas.
- Knowledge of the following terms: (short note) sangeet, tal, laya, sthana, chari, gati, mandala, Karana angahara, bhramari, utplavana, lokadharmi, natyadharmi, Rasa, and bhava.
- Knowledge of the technical terminology of the dance form.
- Definition of the following:
- Chakardar Toda /Tukraa and Paran
- Knowledge of Theka of Dadra, Kaharwa, Roopak.
- Definition of Tali, Khali, Sam, Tihaayi
- Ability to notate a Tukraa/Toda and Paran.
- Definition of the following:
- Acquaintance with the traditional costumes and make up.
30 marks are going to cover the above-described topics in the Kathak Exam. In the upcoming section, you can get the information of Dance Kathak CBSE Practical Syllabus for Class 12.
CBSE Kathak Dance Practical Syllabus for Class 12 – Practicals Syllabus Structure
- A practice of the tatkar set to teen taal and jhap taal in a slower tempo, in its double (dugun) and four times (chougun) tempos.
- A student should know all the techniques and compositions of the following:
- Fast aamad
- Tukda, Toda
- Parhant of tukra/todaa, with Hasta- kriya
- Ability to improvise in nritta and abhinaya.
- Parhant (recitation of bols) to the basic theka of all compositions learned.
All the above topics mentioned comes under CBSE Class 12 Kathak Dance Syllabus. Whereas, the remaining 70 Marks going to cover from cbse.nic.in Class XII Kathak Dance Practical Syllabus.
Kathak Dance CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017- 18 Pdf – Free Download
Are you eagerly waiting to know the updated and revised Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Dance Kathak? Then, download the CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Kathak Dance Pdf for your better understanding. In the below section you can get the direct Pdf link for Kathak Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE.
Thank you for viewing CBSE Class 12 Kathak Syllabus post on our website. Come tomorrow for more CBSE 12 Syllabus to all the subjects.