CBSE Class 12 Japanese Syllabus 2017- 18 academic year updated. Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Japanese Pdf. Refer the following sections for Class XII CBSE Syllabus Structure. Know the marking scheme for each question Unit wise from CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Japanese. Check out Japanese cbse.nic.in Net Syllabus 2017 to get your doubts clear.
CBSE Class 12 Japanese Syllabus – Brief Information
Central Board of Secondary Education recently issued Japanese Class 12 Syllabus. This Japanese CBSE 12th Syllabus is the updated one. You got one doubt in your mind. Why Updated? Here is an answer for your question. Every year CBSE Board Syllabus is changing for all subjects with slight modifications. So, that’s why we are updating the CBSE Latest Syllabus for Class 12 Japanese. Keep CBSE Net Syllabus 2016 along with you. It will help you in verifying whether the CBSE Class 12 Japanese Syllabus may changed or not.
Japanese CBSE 12 Syllabus Details @ cbseacademic.in
|CBSE Guide Class 12 for Japanese|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Inter 2nd Year|
CBSE Class 12 Japanese Syllabus – Section wise Contents of Japanese CBSE 12 Syllabus
- Course Content: A- D- Summative
- GENKOUYOUSHI TO BE PROVIDED FOR ESSAY WRITING
- Section A: Reading Comprehension
- Comprehend simple graph, chart, figure, related to syllabus Unseen passages related to syllabus – short stories, articles, the poster showing details of a plan for the trip, picture comprehension.( explanatory text) 20 Value based question.
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Guided paragraph writing on one of the following suggested topics in about 400 characters – to be done in the genkoyoushi only. No marks will deduct for spelling mistakes.
- 1st Term:
- 学校を卒業したら- when I graduate.
- インドの有名なたてものをしょうかいする。 (Please introduce any famous monument/building of India.)
- 2nd Term:
- . 携帯電話はひつようかふひつようか。 Keitai denwa wa hitsuyou ka / fuhitsuyou ka? (Is a cellphone necessary/unnecessary?)
- 2.5marks for logical cohesion and construction, 2.5 marks for use of correct grammar and vocabulary, 2.5 marks for kanji used.
- Translation Skills
- English to Japanese
- Japanese to English
- 1st Term:
- Famous personalities of Japan -MIYAZAKI HAYAO – Japanese to English.
- Jidouhambaiki/ ATM no tsukaikata – English to Japanese (use of automatic vending machine/ ATM).
- 2nd Term:
- Gakkou no seikatsu – a comparison with your Country.
- Section C: Grammar
- 1st term lesson 32-35 (4 lessons)
- 2nd term-lesson 36-38 (3 lessons)
- Ｖたほうがいい、でしょう/でしょうか、かもしれません、きっと、たぶん、もしかした ら、quantifi er で、use of imperative and prohibitive forms, とよみます、かいてあります、という いみです、といっていました、とつたえていただけませんか、Ｖたとおりに、Vたあとで、Ｖない で，Conditional forms ta, ba , tara, Nara , ato de, nai de verb + youni suru, verb + youni Naru, toka, hodo, passive, causative, noun clause, adverbial clause, modifiers, Noun+V no wa / Ga Suki Desu, wo wasuremasu, wo shitteimasu, tokimo, Tokino, tokiya, tokini, etc.
- Section D: Script
- (N4 list after class XI kanjis, both reading, and writing).
- Total kanjis 161- 220 from N4 kanji list – for boards.
- Minnano Nihongo part 2-1,- textbook, grammar books, CD(audio).
- Nihongo challenge – kanji N4-5
- Sakura (with Audio CD)
CBSE Japanese Syllabus for Class 12 – Free Pdf Download
Do you want to know the updated CBSE Class XII Japanese Syllabus 2017- 18? For your easy convenience, we are providing CBSE Guide Class 12 Pdf in this web portal. With the help of Japanese Class XII CBSE Syllabus Pdf, you can clarify your doubts by checking whether the changes are there or not. That’s why don’t forget to download cbse.nic.in Japanese Syllabus.
“Stay Focused to our website. You will get more CBSE Syllabus Class 11 all subjects. Don’t forget to check CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Japanese.”