CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 201-18 available. Refer CBSE 12th Syllabus of Informatics Practices to get an idea. Know the Course Design of Informatics Practices CBSE Syllabus for Class 12. Also, check the marking scheme in Informatics Practices CBSE Syllabus for Class 12. Refer the following sections for Informatics Practices CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Pdf.
Informatics Practices CBSE Class 12 Syllabus – CBSE Syllabus
Are you in search for CBSE 12 Syllabus of all subjects? And especially for Class 12 CBSE Syllabus of Informatics Practices? If yes, here is excellent news for you. We at CBSEGuide, providing Informatics Practices CBSE Net Syllabus Pdf. In the following sections, you can get the detailed info regarding Informatics Practices. The information such as Class XII CBSE Syllabus Structure of Informatics practices, weightage of marks. Know CBSE Guide Class 12 for all subjects before going to start your academic year. If you do like that, you can get an idea to prepare for the exam & to perform well in the exam.
CBSE Class XII Informatics Practices Syllabus Details @ cbseacademic.in
|Informatics Practices CBSE Guide Class 12|
|Conducting Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Informatics Practices|
|Class||12th Class or Inter 2nd Year|
Also, refer the official website to get an idea of Class 12 CBSE Informatics Practices Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus – Course Design of Informatics Practices
|Informatics Practices CBSE Class 12 Syllabus|
|Units||List of Topics|
|1st Unit||Networking and Open Standards|
|3rd Unit||Relational Database Management System|
|4th Unit||IT Applications|
Unit- wise Informatics Practices CBSE Class Syllabus 12
In this, you are going to learn about the list of topics and sub- topics that are going to cover in Informatics Practices. So, know about Informatics Practices CBSE Class XII Syllabus.
Unit 1: Networking & Open Standards
- Computer networking
- The Networking: A brief overview
- Communication media: Wired technologies – Co-axial, Ethernet cable, optical fiber & wireless technologies – Infrared, Microwave, Radio link, Satellite link, blue tooth.
- Types of the network: LAN, MAN, WAN, PAN.
- Network Devices: Modem, Hub, Switch, Repeater, Gateway and their functions.
- Network topologies: Star, Bus, and tree, ring.
- Network protocols: TCP/IP, PPP, Http remote access software like Team Viewer.
- Identifying Computers and users over a network: Basic concept of the domain name -(MAC) Media Access Control & IP Address, Domain Name resolution.
- Network Security Concepts: Cyber Law, Hackers, Crackers, Firewall Cookies.
- Network security threats: Denial of service, Intrusion problems, snooping, Eavesdropping.
- Wireless/Mobile Communication: WLL, 3G, 4G, GSM. CDMA.
- Internet applications: SMS, Electronic Mail, Chat, Video Conferencing, Voice Mail.
- Open Source concepts
- The Open Source Software (OSS), Common FOSS/FLOSS examples (GNU/Linux, Firefox, OpenOffice, Java, Netbeans, MySQL).
- Common open standards (HTML, XML,TCP/IP, ODF, CSS)
- Indian Language computing: Character encoding, UNICODE, different types of fonts (open type versus actual type, static versus dynamic), Entering Indian Language Text – phonetic and keymap based, Inscript.
Unit 2: Programming
- Review of Class XI; Programming Fundamentals
- The basic concept of Class, Object, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
- Commonly used libraries
- String class and methods: toString(), concat(), length(), toLowerCase(), toUpperCase(), trim(), subString().
- Math class methods: pow(), round().
- Access MySQL database using JDBC driver connect to the database.
- Web application development: URL, Web server, Communicating with the web server, a concept of Client and Server Side.
- HTML based web pagescovering basic tags- < HTML>, <TITLE>, <BODY>, <H1><H6>, <B>, <I>, <U>, <CENTER>, <COMMENT>, ANCHOR<A>,<IMG>, Paragraph <p., Line Break <BR>, Horizontal Rule <HR>, <FONT>, <TABLE>, <LIST>, <UL>, <OL>, <FORM>
- Creating & accessing static pages using HTML & introduction to XML.
Unit 3: Relational Database Management System
- Review of RDBMS from Class XI
- Database Fundamentals
- Concept of Database transaction, Committing and revoking transaction using COMMIT and rollback & savepoint
- Grouping records: GROUP BY, group functions – MIN(), AVG(), MAX(),SUM(), COUNT(); using COUNT(*), DISTINCT CLAUSE with COUNT.
- Displaying data from multiple tables: cartesian product, Union, Intersection, and equijoin.
- Creating a Table with Primary Key, Foreign Key, Unique and NOT NULL Constraints, viewing Constraints, Using DESC Command to view constraints.
- ALTER TABLE for
- Adding constraint, enabling the constraint, dropping constraints.
- Deleting column, modifying data type of column(s),
- DROP TABLE for deleting a table or a database.
- Database Fundamentals
Unit 4: IT Applications – CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus
- Front-end Interface: Introduction; content& features; identifying and using appropriate component (Text Field, Radio Button, CheckBox, List etc. as learned in Unit 2 (Programming)) for data entry, validation, and display.
- Back-end Database: Introduction and its purpose, exploring the requirement of databases, tables, and its essential attributes.
- Front-End and Database Connectivity: Introduction, reirement, and benefits.
- Demonstration and development of appropriate Front-end interface and Back-end Database for e-Governance, e-Business and e-Learning applications.
- The impact of ICT on Society: Social, Environmental and Economic Benefits.
These are Unit- wise topics of the theory part of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus.
CBSE Class XII Informatics Practices Practical Syllabus – Course Design of Informatics Practices
|Informatics Practices Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE|
|S. No||Description of Contents||Marks|
|1||Problem Solving using Java||10|
|4||Project Work: IT Applications||05|
CBSE Board Syllabus Informatics Practices – Free Pdf Download
In this section, you can get an idea about CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus. Download Informatics Practices CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Pdf. If you think that any of the topics from the above sections are missed then this Pdf come in use. So, by clicking on the below provided link you can check Informatics Practices Class 12 CBSE Syllabus Structure along with weightage of marks.
Central Board Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus
“Finally, It’s our pleasure that you know about the post of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus. Visit our website as we will soon upload all other Subjects Syllabus of CBSE Class 12.”