CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus attached on this web page for free download. The Syllabus of 12th Class CBSE for Human Rights & Gender Studies includes a Sample Paper design for the upcoming Board Exams. So, get CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th for better preparation. Let us know more details regarding Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus Class 12 CBSE.
CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus
Hi, Friends! Are you searching for Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE? Then, you are on the correct page. We have come up with Latest CBSE 12 Syllabus for Human Rights & Gender Studies. Students of Class 12 must know CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Human Rights and Gender Studies before starting their Preparation. The CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies consists of topics that you have to go through for the academic year 2017-18. So, check out CBSE Syllabus Class 12 for Human Rights & Gender Studies and begin your Exam Preparation as soon as possible.
12th CBSE Syllabus for Human Rights & Gender Studies
|Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Human Rights and Gender Studies|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||Class XII/ 12th Class|
|Subject Name||Human Rights and Gender Studies|
|CBSE Public Portal||cbse.nic.in|
Class XII CBSE Syllabus for Human Rights and Gender Studies
|1.||Advanced Introduction To Human Rights HR||5|
|2.||HR- Essential Rights for Human Development||20|
|3.||HR- Redressal Mechanism||10|
|4.||GS- Advanced Introduction To Gender Studies||5|
|6.||GS- Studying Violations and Redressal Mechanism||15|
|7.||Case Study/ Research-Based Project/ Portfolio Assessment + Viva Voice||20+10=30|
Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE Human Rights & Gender Studies – 1. Human Rights
Unit 1: Advanced Introduction to Human Rights
- Chapter 1: International Human Rights Conventions and Agencies
- Chapter 2: Human Rights and India: Myths versus Realties
Unit 2: Essential Rights for Human Development
- Chapter 3: Equality of Opportunity
The significance of Equality.
- Human Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Children with Special Needs.
- Studying the laws arising out a violation of Rights related to the equality of opportunity.
- Chapter 4: Human Rights and the use of Natural Resources
- Land and Water- conservation and the future.
- Chapter 5: Human Rights and the Environment
- The role of women and the environment.
- The Right to Rehabilitation of those displaced.
Unit 3: Redressal Mechanism
- Chapter 6: Legal and Statutory Remediation and Support
- Remedies and Support
CBSE Class XII Human Rights & Gender Studies syllabus – Section – 2: Gender Studies
Unit 1: Advance Introduction to Gender Studies
- The Relevance and Need for Gender Studies- Gender Studies through the historical lens. Perspectives and Positions of Gender Studies.
Unit 2: Gender Mainstreaming
- Chapter 2: Role of Education, Media and Civil Society.
- 3rd Chapter: Gender and Development- Social and Economical.
- Chapter 4: (Women’s) Movements and Empowerment.
Unit 3: Studying Violations and Redressal Mechanisms
- Chapter 5: Investigating Abuse, Harassment and Crime in Domestic and Public Spaces.
- Chapter 6: Legal and Statutory Redressal and Support
Download CBSE Class 12th Syllabus Pdf @ cbse.nic.in
Here, we have updated direct link for downloading CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus. You can click on the link and get the Syllabus of 12th Class cbse for Human Rights & Gender Studies easily. Interested students can follow our website to know CBSE Syllabus for all Subjects.