CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2017- 18 uploaded. View complete CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Entrepreneurship for better understanding. CBSE Class XI Entrepreneurship Syllabus Pdf available for free download. Know the Entrepreneurship Unit- wise contents from CBSE Net Syllabus 2018. Also, refer cbse.nic.in Syllabus Entrepreneurship to view the marking scheme for each question.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus – Entrepreneurship CBSE Syllabus
Do you know one thing about Central Board of Secondary Education Public Portal made up with few changes? Are you willing to know about it? If yes, you have arrived at the correct web page. The changes made in Curriculum/ Syllabus Tab on the home page. It added a new Syllabus named Entrepreneurship CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 with Code. No: 066. Entrepreneurship is one of the helpful & knowledge-oriented subjects to improve the Business Skills. To give best in Entrepreneurship Class 12 Exam, you need to prepare well for it. And for that, you need to know about the Unit- wise topics that you’re going to learn in the CBSE Academic 2017- 18 Syllabus. In the following sections, you can get the complete information regarding CBSE Entrepreneurship Class XII Syllabus along with its Pdf link.
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|Entrepreneurship Class XII CBSE Syllabus|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Inter 2nd Year|
To clarify all your doubts regarding CBSE Entrepreneurship Syllabus for Class 12, check out the CBSE Official Portal.
Entrepreneurship CBSE Syllabus Class 12 – Course Structure
|CBSE Class XII Syllabus for Entrepreneurship|
|4||Enterprise Growth Strategies|
CBSE 12 Syllabus Entrepreneurship – Unit- wise Contents
In the current section, you are going to know about Contents and Learning Outcomes for each and every Unit that presents in Entrepreneurship CBSE Board Exam Syllabus. Download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus 2017- 18 in the following sections.
Unit 1: Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Environment Scanning
- Spotting Trends
- Problem Identification
- Creativity and Innovation
- Selecting the Right Opportunity
- Understand the concept and elements of business opportunity
- Understand the process involved in sensing opportunities
- Give the meaning of environment scanning.
- Enlist the various forces affecting business environment
- To understand the need to seen the environment
- Understand the different fields of ideas
- Enlist the various sources of idea fields.
- Understand the process of transformation of ideas into opportunities.
- Explain the meaning of trend spotting
- Understand the concept of opportunity assessment.
- Identify the different ways of spotting trends
- Differentiate the process of creativity and innovation.
Unit 2: Plentrepreneurial Planning – CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- Forms of Business Entities – Sole proprietorship, Joint Stock Company – Meaning characteristics and suitability.
- Business Plan
- Organisational plan
- Operational plan and production plan
- Financial plan
- Marketing Plan
- Human Resource Planning
- Formalities for starting a business
- Understand the concept of entrepreneurial planning.
- Understand the forms of business enterprise.
- Explain the concept of the Business plan.
- Distinguish among the various forms of Business enterprise.
- Appreciate the importance of a Business Plan
- Describe the various components of the Business Plan.
- Differentiate among the various components of the Business plan.
Unit 3: Entreprise Marketing
- Goals of Business; Goal Setting. SMART Goals
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Branding – Business name, logo, tagline.
- Promotion strategy
- Negotiations – Importance and methods
- Customer Relations
- Business failure – Reasons
- Vendor Management
- Understand the goal setting and SMART goals
- Enlist the various marketing strategies used in a firm
- Explain the concepts of Product, Price, Place, and Promotion
- Understand the concept of Branding, Packaging, and Labelling
- Describe the various methods of pricing.
- Explain the various channels of distribution.
- Appreciate and discuss the various factors affecting the channels of distribution
- Understand the sales strategy
- State the different types of components of sales strategy
- Understand the meaning and objectives of Advertising
- Enumerate the different tools of promotion
- Able to discuss the various modes of Advertising
- Able to understand the concept of personal selling and sales promotion.
- Discuss the various techniques of sales promotions.
- Understand the concept of customer relationship management.
- State the importance of Customer Relationship Management.
- Explain the concept of management in a firm.
- Explain the concept and importance of vendor management in a firm.
- To explain the various reasons for business failure.
Unit 4: Enterprise Growth Strategies
- Merger and Acquisition
- Value Chain and Value Addition
- Understand the concept of growth & development of an enterprise
- Explain the concept of franchise
- Explain the different types of franchise
- Understand growth of a firm is possible through mergers and acquisitions
- Explain the advantages and limitations of franchise
- Explain the different types of mergers
- Understand the reasons for mergers and acquisitions
- Understand the reasons for failure of mergers and acquisitions
- Explain the concept of value addition
- State the meaning of value chain.
- Discuss the Porters Model of Value Chain
- The difference between merger and acquisition.
Unit 5: Business Arithmetic
- Business Arithmetic
- Unit of Sale, Unit Cost for multiple products or services
- Breakeven Analysis for multiple products or services
- Importance and use of cash flow projections.
- Budgeting and managing the finances
- Computation of working capital.
- Inventory control and EOQ.
- Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE).
- Understand the concept of Unit Cost
- Understand the concept of unit price
- Calculate Break-even point for Multiple products.
- Understand the meaning of inventory control
- Understand the meaning of Economic Order Quantity
- Enumerate the meaning of cash flow projection
- Explain the concept of working capital
- Understand the terminologies- financial management and budgets.
- Calculate Return on Investment
- Explain the concept of Return on Equity
Unit 6: Resource Mobilization – CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus
- Angel Investor
- Venture Capital Funds
- Specialized Financial Institutions – Meaning and objectives
- Stock Market – raising funds
- Understand the need of finance in the Business
- Understand the methods of raising finance in primary market
- Give the meaning of stock exchange
- Understand the various sources of funds required for a firm
- Understand the importance of secondary market for mobilization or resources
- Raising funds through financial markets
- Explain the concept of venture capital
- Understand the role of SEBI
- Explain the concept of angel investors
- Explain the objectives played by IDBI, SIDBI, IFCI, NABARD, IIBI, SFC, TFCI, SIDC
Upto this you have learned about Theoretical CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Entrepreneurship. Now let’s have a look on Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus CBSE Project Work.
Syllabus of Entrepreneurship Class 12 CBSE – Project Work
- Business Plan.
- Entrepreneurship – Class XII – C.B.S.E., Delhi
- Udyamita (in Hindi) by Dr. MMP. Akhouri and S.P Mishra, pub. By National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), NSIC-PATC Campus, Okhla
- Everyday Entrepreneurs – The harbingers of Prosperity and creators of Jobs – Dr. Aruna Bhargava.
- Udyamita Samachar Patra (Monthly, Hindi), Pub. By Center for Entrepreneurship Development, M.P. (CEDMAP), 60 Jail Road, Jhangerbad, Bhopal-462008.
- Science Tec. Entrepreneur (A Bi-Monthly Publication), Center for Entrepreneurship Development, M.P (CEDMAP), 60 Jail Road, Jhangerbad, Bhopal – 462008
- Laghu Udhyog Samachar
- Project Profile by DCSSI
CBSE Entrepreneurship Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf – Free Download
Do you want to know the updated and revised Class XII Entrepreneurship CBSE Syllabus? If yes, you can collect the direct Pdf link for CBSE Net 2017 Syllabus for Entrepreneurship. With that, you can get the weightage of marks and also the topics that covered in the CBSE 12th Syllabus Entrepreneurship.
Keep viewing our web portal to collect more CBSE Board Syllabus Class all subjects Class XI- XII. Don’t forget to check CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus.