CBSE Board, New Delhi issued CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus for the academic session of 2017 – 2018. Updated Elective English Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 available here. Also, know English Elective Exam new pattern of CBSE board for class 12 2018. Go insight to know more details regarding CBSE Syllabus 2017-18 Class 12 English Elective (NCERT).
CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus 2018
Good news for students who are searching for CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus. Because here we are providing CBSE Class-12 English Elective NCERT Syllabus 2017 – 18 in a Pdf format. Also, we have updated English Elective Weightage Scheme along with CBSE Syllabus. With the help of provided English Core Syllabus for Class 12 C, SE you can know topics that covered in the exam. To know more details about CBSE English Syllabus for Class 12 Chapters
CBSE English Elective Syllabus for Class 12
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 English Elective|
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CBSE Portal/ Official Website||cbse.nic.in|
Download CBSE Class 12 English Elective Sample Question Papers
English Elective Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE Free Pdf
Here, we have provided Class 12 CBSE English Elective Syllabus topics and sub – topics. Students who want to make the top in CBSE Board Exams can refer English Elective Class 12 CBSE Syllabus. Candidates are suggested to include English Elective Syllabus in their Exam Preparation to gain more marks. Make a schedule to cover all topics in CBSE Class 12 Elective English Syllabus 2017.
Section A: Reading an Unseen Passage and a poem
- Very Short Answer Questions – Section- A VSAQ’S, include One literary or discursive passage of about 950-1000 words followed by Short Answer Questions.
- Short Answer Questions – Poem of 24 – 28 lines to test interpretation and appreciation.
Section B: Creative Writing Skills and Applied Grammar
- Long Answer Questions – A short discursive, Interpretative writing.
- Very Long Answer Questions: An essay on an argumentative/discursive topic such as an article/report/speech.
- Very Short Answer Questions: Transformation of sentences
Section C: Literature Textbook, Kaleidoscope
- Short Answer Questions: To test understanding and appreciation.
- Long Answer Question: To test deeper understanding, interpretation, appreciation, drawing of inferences and evaluation.
- Long Answer Questions – Interpretation, Seeking comments, evaluation and appreciation of characters, episodes and interpersonal relationships.
- Very Long Answer Questions: To test deeper understanding, interpretation, appreciation and drawing inferences.
CBSE Syllabus – Reading Comprehension
- Conceptual Understanding,
- Vocabulary, and
- Literary Conventions.
English Elective CBSE Class XII Syllabus – Creative Writing Skills
- Reasoning appropriacy of Style & Tone,
- Creativity with fluency,
- Applying appropriate language Conventions, and
Class 12 English Elective Syllabus – Literature Texts
- appreciating literary conventions
- illustrating with relevant quotations,
- giving opinions and justifying, and
- Creativity and Fluency.
CBSE 12th Class English Elective Grammar Syllabus – Fiction
- Giving Options,
- Justifying with Fluency,
- Recalling, and
Download CBSE Board 12th English Elective Syllabus
Students who want to get Maximum Marks can follow Central Board of Secondary Education English Elective Syllabus. Here, at the bottom of the page, we have provided direct links for CBSE Elective English Syllabus. Just tap on the link, for CBSE Class 12 English Elective Syllabus. Interested candidates can visit our website regularly to know latest updates.