CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus updated now by Central Board of Secondary Education. Know about the topics and sections in English Core Syllabus Class 12 CBSE. Download Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE English Core Pdf. Also, refer cbseacademic.in for CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12.
CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus 2017- 18 | Syllabus of English Core
Hi, Guys!!! Are you waiting for us with a question in your mind that, what are they going to share? Today we are giving the information about CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12.This is for students who entered into Intermediate Plus two of the academic year 2017- 18. It is necessary for them to know about the Syllabus of English Core for Class 12 CBSE. Why necessary? Because English is the second language next to First. That’s the all the Educational Boards in India has inculcated the English Language as a part of Academic Subjects from Primary to Graduation Standards. Central Board of Secondary Education recently uploaded CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus 2018 for Inter 2nd year Students. In addition to this, not only just the topics but also we are providing Pdf of Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE English Core in our article and @ cbseacademic.in.
Here is a good news for the students who are looking for CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 English Core. Recently our page is updated with English Core Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE. So all the cbse.nic.in Students download CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12 Chapters PDF here for free of cost. With the help of provided CBSE 12 English Syllabus, you can get an idea about topics in all chapters. In the below sections you can free pdf link for English Core Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2018-19.
English Core Syllabus Class 12 CBSE – Syllabus Structure of English Core @ cbseacademic.in
|Sections||Unit/ Topics to cover in the exam||Marks Weightage according to exam|
|C||Literature Text Books and Long Reading Text|
|Flamingo+ Value Basesd||40|
|Supplementary Reader – Vistas|
Units and its Sections of English Core | Class 12 CBSE English Core Syllabus
In the current section of our web page, we provide the detailed info about the Sections and their topics present in CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12 in a precise manner for your clear and better understanding.
Section A: Reading Comprehension – CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12
Reading Unseen Passages and Note Making
In the Reading Comprehension topic, two unseen passages will give with MCQ type of Short Answer Questions to test skills such as Comprehension, Interpretation and also the vocabulary. Both passages include the below two rules.
- Factual Passages: Examples- Instrutions, Descriptions, Reports.
- Descriptive Passages involving opinion, E.g: Argumentative, persuasive or interpretative text.
- Literary Passages: Examples: Extract from Fiction, Drama, Poetry, Essay or Biography. (Note: A poem must present with 28 to 35 lines).
Friends!!! You have to remember few points in the Reading Comprehension Section of CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus.
- Passages are literally, factual/ discursive to test or assess Comprehensions.
- That means the length of one passage should between 600-700 Words.
- The third passage of 400- 500 words is for note making and also for abstraction.
Section B: Writing Skills | CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12
This is one of the important sections in CBSE English Syllabus for Class 12. Because this is one of the important skills to improve the English Language, i.e., Writing Skills. In the below section, there are the topics which come under Section B( Writing Skills) of English Core Class 12 CBSE Syllabus.
- Short Answer Questions: Examples- Advertisement and notices, designing or drafting posters, writing the formal and informal invitations and the replies.
- Long Answer Questions: Letter Types includes
- Business or official letters (for making enquiries, registering complaints, asking for and giving information, placing orders and sending replies).
- Letter to the editor (giving suggestions or opinion on issues of public interest).
- Application for a job.
- Very Long Answer Questions: Two Compositions based on Visual/verbal Input may be descriptive or argumentative in nature such as an article, a debate or a speech.
Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text | CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12
- Flamingo and Vistas
- Very Short Answer Questions- Based on the extract from poetry to test Comprehension and appreciation.
- Short Answer Questions- Based on prose/ drama/ poetry from both the texts.
- Long Answer Questions- Based on texts to test global comprehension along with extrapolation beyond texts to bring out the key messages and the values.
- Long Answer Questions also based on texts to test global comprehension along with analysis exploration also on Understanding Comprehension, analysis and interpretation of character sketch.
Prescribed Books for Flamingo and Vistas | CBSE English Core Syllabus for Class 12
- Flamingo: English Reader published by NCERT.
- Vistas: Supplementary Reader published by NCERT.
Extended Reading Text: (Either One)
- The Invisible Man (unabridged)
- Silas Marner( unabridged)
Download Syllabus of English Core Class 12 CBSE – Free Pdf
For an easy convenience of users and students, we are giving Pdf of CBSE Class 12 English Core Syllabus in the below section. Click on the below link to download Class 12 CBSE English Core Syllabus.
“Keep visiting our website cbseguide.co for more upcoming updates.”