CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus uploaded by Central Board of Secondary Education. Know Class 12 CBSE Economic Syllabus. We are providing the Syllabus of Economics for Class 12 CBSE. Get Economics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2018-19 pdf direct link. Download the latest Economics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE 2017-18.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus 2017 – 18 | Syllabus of Economics for XII Standard
Did you the one who completed the Intermediate 1st year and looking for the Intermediate 2nd year CBSE Syllabus for all the subjects or else only for CBSE Economics Syllabus for Class 12? There is great news for the candidates who wasting time in browsing many websites. No worries… We are here for you to tell the good news. Central Board of Secondary Education recently uploaded Class 12 CBSE Economics Syllabus at its official website @ www.cbseacademic.in. CBSE Syllabus every year uploads the Syllabus for Higher Secondary Educations from Class 6th to 12th. In our article, we are giving all the details of CBSE Economics Class 12 Syllabus CBSE in the below sections. As we are saying and remembering Economics is one of the important subjects in our Curriculum. Because Economics contains our country’s Financial, Economical status. That’s why we suggest you know about Economics Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE.
Students can prepare a better timetable with the help of CBSE 12th Economics Syllabus, then they can work according to it. With the help of provided Economics Syllabus Class 12 CBSE you can know all topics and subtopics related to Economics. So students download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Economics 2018-19 to make your preparation perfect.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Economics & its Course Structure @ cbseacademic.in
|Units||Subjects / Topics covered||Marks||Total|
|Part A: Introductory Microeconomics||4||40|
|Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand||13|
|Producer Behaviour and Supply||10|
|Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10||40|
|Money and Banking||6|
|Determination of Income and Employment||12|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6|
|Balance of Payments||6|
|Part C: Project Work||20||20|
Class 12 CBSE Economics Syllabus Units and Chapters in Economics
Here we are providing the Subjects and Chapter wise CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus. In addition to the Syllabus of Economics, we are giving the detailed information about the contents and topics in all the three parts in the above table. For your better understanding, we are also giving Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 CBSE Economics Syllabus for Class 12.
Part – A: Introductory Microeconomics | Syllabus of Economic for Class 12 CBSE
In this section, we are briefly giving the Units and Contents related to those Units in Part A of Syllabus of Economics Class 12 CBSE.
Unit 1: Introduction
- The meaning of microeconomics and macroeconomics; positive and normative economics.
- What is an Economy? The central problems of an economy: what, how and for whom to Produce; concepts of production possibility frontier and opportunity cost.
Unit 2: Consumer’s Equilibrium and Demand
- Consumer;s Equilibrium- the meaning of utility, marginal utility, law of diminishing marginal utility, conditions of consumer’s Equilibrium using marginal utility analysis.
- Indifference curve analysis of consumer’s equilibrium-the consumer;s budget, preferences of the consumer and conditions of consumer’s equilibrium.
- Demand, market demand, the determinants of demand, demand schedule, demand curve and its slope, price elasticity demand- factors affecting price elasticity demand- percentage- change method.
Unit – 3: Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Meaning of Production Function- Short Run and Long Run.
- Total Product, average product, and marginal product.
- Returns to a Factor
- Cost: Short run costs- total cost, total fixed cost, total variable cost; Average cost, average variable, and fixed cost- meaning and their relationship.
- Revenue- total, average and marginal revenue- meaning and their relationships.
- Supply, market supply, determinants of supply, supply schedule, supply curve and its slope, movements along shifts in the supply curve, price elasticity of supply; measurement of price elasticity of supply.
Unit 4: Forms of Market & Price Determination under Perfect Competition with simple applicants
- Perfect competition- Features; Determination of market equilibrium & effects of shifts in demand and supply.
- Simple Applications of Demand and Supply: Price ceiling, price floor.
Part B: Introductory Macro Economics | Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Economics
Unit 5: National Income and Related Aggregates- CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts: Consumption of goods, capital goods, final goods, intermediate and the stocks, and flows; gross investment and depreciation.
- The circular flow of income (two sector model); methods of calculating National Income- Value Added/ Product method, Exp Method, Income method.
- Aggregates related to National Income- GNP, NNP( Net National Product), Gross and Net Domestic Product (GDP)- at market price, at factor cost; GDP.
- GDP and Welfare.
Unit 6: Money and Banking
- Money- Meaning and supply of money- Currency held by commercial banks.
- Central Bank and its functions; Bank of issue, Govt. Bank, Banker;s Bank, Control of Credit through Bank Rate, CRR, SLR, Repo rate.
Unit 7: Determination of Income and Employment
- Aggregate demand and its components
- Propensity to consume and propensity to save.
- Short run equilibrium output; investment multiplier and its mechanism
Unit 8: Government Budget and Economy
- Government Budget- meaning, objectives, and components
- Classification of receipts- revenue and capital receipts, capital expenditure.
- Measures of government deficit- revenue deficit, fiscal deficit, primary deficit their meaning.
Unit 9: Balance of Payments
- Balance of payments account- meaning and components; balance of payments deficit meaning.
- Foreign exchange rate.
- Determination of exchange rate in free market.
Part 3: Project Work | Economics CBSE Syllabus for Class 12
Scope of the Project Work
- Details of the topics
- Pros and cons of the Economic event/ happening
- Major criticism related to the topics
- Students own views
- Finally, candidate have to choose only one topic from the above CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus
Download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Economics – Free Pdf Download
In the current section, we are giving the CBSE Plus Two Economics Syllabus for the current Inter 2nd Year pursuing students i.e., 2017- 18 educational year candidates. So download the below Pdf link of CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus for your preparation purpose.
We would like to say to pass this information about the CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus to your friends who are currently studying the Intermediate 2nd year of 2017-18 Academic year.
“Don’t Go Away, Stay Tuned to our website We’ll Come Back With More Updates.”