CBSE Class 12 CWTS Syllabus 2017 uploaded now. Know Creative Writing & Translation Studies CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Course Structure. View unit wise contents of CWTS CBSE Class XII Syllabus. Also, Marking Scheme of each Unit in Creative Writing and Translation Studies available here. Check out cbse.nic.in to download CBSE CWTS Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf.
Creative Writing & Translation Studies CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
Are you pursuing the Intermediate 2nd year of the academic year 2017- 18? And searching for CWTS CBSE Syllabus Class 12? If yes, you are at the correct web page. Recently Central Board of Secondary Education attached CWTS Class XII CBSE Syllabus Pdf. In the current article, you can get the complete information regarding Creative Writing & Translation Studies Class 12 CBSE Syllabus. Check the CBSE Creative Writing and Translation Studies Syllabus for Class 12 without leaving any topic. Then you can get a complete idea about the Units and their sub-topics going to cover in the academic CBSE 12th syllabus.
CBSE Class XII Creative Writing & Translation Studies Syllabus Details @ cbseacademic.in
|CWTS CBSE 12 Syllabus|
|Conducting Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Creative Writing & Translation Studies|
|Standard||12th Class/ Inter 2nd Year|
Also, refer cbse.nic.in to know about the CWTS CBSE Class XII Syllabus 2017- 18.
CBSE Class 12 CWTS Syllabus – Course Structure of CWTS
|Creating Writing & Translation Studies Class 12 Syllabus CBSE|
|Secitons||List of Topics/ Contents||Marks|
|A||Reading Comprehension (Three unseen passages including prose and poetry)||20|
|B||Creative Writing Skills||20|
|D||Portfolio Assessment (CCE- Internal)||20|
Section A – Creative Writing & Translation Studies CWTS CBSE Class 12 Syllabus
From here onwards, you are going to learn about the information regarding CBSE Class 12 CWTS Syllabus. In the following section, you can also get the direct Pdf link for CBSE Syllabus for Creative Writing and Translation Studies Class 12.
A. Reading Comprehension
The three unseen passages including poems with a variety of questions on different levels of the Comprehension such as literal, interpretative and critical along with marks for vocabulary like inferring& word formation. Total number of words in three passages, including the poem or a stanza, would be about 1050-1100.
Unseen Passages would be:
- Non-fictional Prose, an excerpt 400 to 450 words in length (for extracting information, making inference and interpreting, evaluating and word attack).
- Fictional prose, a very short story or excerpt, 300-350 words in length for interpretation, understanding theme, character, and action.
- The short poem or few stanzas about 15 lines for understanding the central idea, appreciation word use, image rhyme, and rhythm.
Passages/ poems could be any one of the following types:
- Excerpts from expository or narrative writing such as descriptions, reports, biographies, memoirs or autobiographies or reflective essays or articles.
- Excerpts from narrative and fictional writing such as stories, novels, plays.
- A short poem such as a sonnet or a lyric, or a stanza from a ballad or a longer lyrical poem.
Section B – CBSE Class 12 CWTS Syllabus
I. Creative Writing Skills
Following writing tasks are to be assigned and submitted:
- Develop a composition (personal writing) such as a diary entry, memoir or an autobiography (200 words).
- To develop a feature or review such as a travelogue, book or film review based on verbal or a visual input (200 words).
- Develop a composition based on a given idea or theme, visual input, an incident or an event.
Following tasks are to assign and submitted
- Guided translation means a piece of translated text for completion (prose or poetry).
- Open translation of prose piece (100 words).
- The open translation of a short poem or a stanza.
Section C – Creative Writing & Translation Studies CBSE Guide Class 12
- Four questions out of five, based on a text of three marks each to be answered in 60-80 words.
- One out of the two open-ended essay topics in 200 words.
Section D- CWTS CBSE Syllabus for Class 12
The reader has inbuilt suggestions& activities for the learner’s Portfolio.
- Ideas and their sequencing.
- Applying the basic principles of the particular genre.
- Use of correct and effective language.
- The use of techniques and figures of speech.
- Use of appropriate style.
Evaluation of Portfolio:
- Regularity in the submission of both class and home written assignments.
- The quality of tasks with an emphasis on creative and comprehensive application.
- Average of grades of all Creative Writing and Translation written tasks.
- Oral Communication Skills.
Class XII CBSE Creative Writing & Translation Studies Syllabus – Free Download
Download the CBSE CWTS Syllabus for Class 12 Pdf from the below provided link. After that, once check all the contents step-wise, then you can get an idea regarding the Creative Writing and Translation Studies Subject. Also, you can get Evaluation of Marks from CWTS CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 12.
Not only we are providing CBSE Class 12th Syllabus but also providing a direct link for CBSE Sample Papers for Creative Writing & Translation Studies. As we CBSE Guide, think about your preparation to get a good score in the exam.
Click here for a CWTS CBSE Sample Papers Class 12
“Thanking for check- in our website and happy for viewing our post about CBSE Class 12 CWTS Syllabus, Don’t Go Away and Stay Tuned. We will come back to upload more CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of all subjects.”