CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus recently uploaded. Download Business Studies Class 12 CBSE Syllabus Pdf. View Class 12 CBSE Syllabus for Business Studies. Also, refer cbseacademic.in for whole Business Studies Syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2017- 18 | Class XII CBSE Syllabus
Hi, friends!!!! Hello and Welcome to our web page. You are the one who is surfing many sites for the CBSE Business Studies Syllabus for Class 12? Here a great news for those candidates. In our article, we provide all the required information about Class 12 Business Syllabus CBSE for better understanding. Recently, Central Board of Secondary Education updated the Business Studies Syllabus for 12th Standard of the educational year 2K17-18. Why updated, Is the question raise in your mind? Because every year CBSE Syllabus will come with few changes, those modifications along with the latest syllabus will update and coordinated @ cbseacademic.in. The CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Business Studies consists of topics and sub-topics that are going to cover in the 2017 Academic Year. Refer the below sections in our article for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus.
CBSE Business Studies Syllabus Class 12 Course Structure @ cbseacademic.in
|Units||Topics/ Chapters||Weightage of marks in the exam||Total Marks|
|Part- A: Principles and Functions of Management|
|1||Nature and Significance of Management||16||50|
|2||Principles of Management|
|Part- B: Business Finance and Marketing|
|Part- C: Project Work||20|
Class 12 CBSE Business Studies Syllabus | Units and Topics of Business Studies Syllabus
In his section of our article, we are providing the Chapters/ Topics and Units of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus. Not only the information of Business Studies Syllabus but also we are giving the contents that are present in Part- A and Part- B and Part- C of Business Studies Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE.
Part- A: Principles and Functions of Management | Business Studies CBSE Syllabus
Here we will provide Units and the Chapters in those Units which comes under Part- A ( Principles and Functions of Management) of Class 12 CBSE Business Studies Syllabus.
Unit- 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Management- concept, objectives and importance, Management as Science, Art and Profession.
- Levels of Management
- Management functions- planning, organizing, staffing, directing and finally controlling.
- Coordination- Concept, and Importance.
Unit 2: Principles of Management
- Principles of Management- Concept, and Significance
- Fayol’s Principle of Management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management- Principles and Techniques.
Unit- 3: Business Environment
- Business Environment- concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment- Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal.
- The Impact of Government Policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, globalization of India.
Unit- 4: Planning
- Concept, importance, and limitation
- Planning process
- Single use and standing plans. Objectives, Strategy, Policy, procedure, method rule and Programme.
Unit- 5: Organising
- Concept and Importance
- Organising Process
- The structure of Organisation- functional and Divisional concept, Formal and Informal Organisation- concept.
- Delegation: Concept, elements, and importance
- Decentralization: Concept and importance
Unit 6: Staffing
- Concepts and importance of Staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management Concept
- Staffing Process, Recruitment process
- Selection process
- Training and Development- Concept and Importance, Methods of Training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule Training, Apprenticeship Training and Internship Traning.
Unit- 7: Directing
- Concept and Importance
- Elements of Directing
- Supervision- concept, Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs, Financial and non- financial incentives.
- Leadership- Concept, Styles- Authoritative, democratic and laissez faire.
- Communication- concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective communication, how to overcome the barriers.
Unit- 8: Controlling
- Concept and Importance.
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Last but not least topic in Part- A of Unit- 8: Steps in the process of Control.
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing | CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus
In this section of our article, for the convenience of students, we are providing Part B (Business Finance and Marketing) comes under the CBSE Business Studies Class 12 Syllabus.
Unit 9: Financial Management
- Concept, role, and objectives of Financial Management
- Financial Decisions: Investment, Financing, and Dividend- Meaning and factors affecting.
- Financial Planning- Concept and Importance.
- Capital Structure- Concept
- Fixed and Working Capital- Concepts and Factors affecting their requirements.
Unit 10: Financial Markets
- Financial Markets: Concepts, Functions, and types.
- Money markets and its instruments
- Capital market and its types ( primary and secondary), methods of floatation in the primary market.
- Stock Exchange- Functions and Trading Procedure
- Securities and Exchange Board of India- Objectives and its functions.
Unit- 11: Marketing Management
- Selling and Marketing- Concept
- Marketing Management- Concepts and Functions
- Management Philosophies of Marketing.
- Marketing Mix- Concept and Elements
- Product Concept- Branding, Labelling, Packaging Concept.
- Price Concept, Factors determining the price.
- Physical Distribution- Concept & Components, Channels of Distribution: types, choices of channels.
Unit- 12: Consumer Protection
- Concept and Importance of Consumer Protection
- Consumer Protection Act 1986: Meaning of Consumer, Rights & Responsibilities of consumers. Who can file a complaint gainst whom?
- Redressal Machinery
- Remedies Available.
- Consumer Awareness- Role of Consumer Organisations and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGO’s).
Unit- 13: Project Work
This is the final and important step in the CBSE Syllabus of Business Studies Class12 which comes under the Part- 3 named Project Work.
Main objectives of Project Work in Business Studies are:
- First of all, you have to develop a Project by using Modern Technologies in the field of Business and Management.
- Get an opportunity to expose your project in Business Management field and Related Services.
- Get involved in the Process of Research Work.
- Inculcate Important Skills of teamwork, problem-solving, time management, analyzing and synthesizing.
- Finally, remember one thing that you have to only One Project Work from the topics and contents present in the CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus.
Download Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE Business Studies – Free Pdf
In this section, we are providing the CBSE Syllabus Class 12 Business Studies in the Pdf Format in our article. Candidates who have completed the Intermediate 1st year and going to write Inter 2nd year Exam this Pdf is very helpful. Download the free Pdf of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2017- 18 Academic year from our web page and @ www.cbseacademic.in.
Finally, we hope that you like our article about CBSE Business Studies Class 12 Syllabus and suggesting you pass this info to your friends and well- wishers who are studying Intermediate 2nd Year.
“Keep visiting our site cbseguide.co for more updates.”