CBSE Class 12 Bharatnatyam Syllabus 2017- 18 uploaded. Bharatanatyam CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 available. View Bharatnatyam Dance CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Structure. Download Central Board of Secondary Education Class 12 Bharatnatyam Syllabus Pdf.Also, know the marking scheme from Bharatnatyam Class Syllabus Class 12. Go to the following section for your better understanding the cbse.nic.in Class XII Bharatnatyam Dance Syllabus.
CBSE Class 12 Bharatnatyam Syllabus | Bharatnatyam CBSE 12th Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education recently published Bharatnatyam CBSE Syllabus Class 12. For the Dance lovers, this CBSE 12 Syllabus for Bharatnatyam is very helpful. Download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of Bharatnatyam (Dance). You can get an idea of the contents and list of topics going to cover in the 2K17- 18 academic sessions. For the eagerly waiting students about Latest Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Bharatnatyam, this will come in use. To become a good Bharatnatyam Dancer, you need to get a good score in the CBSE Class 12 Exam. So, Hurry Up!!! Check out CBSE 12th Syllabus and prepare a schedule for the exam preparation.
Once check the CBSE Class 12th Syllabus for all subjects on the Public Portal of Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE Class XII Syllabus of Bharatnatyam Dance Details @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Syllabus of Class 12 Bharatnatyam|
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Subject||Bharatnatyam Dance|
Bharatnatyam Dance CBSE Syllabus Class 12 – Course Structure of Bharatnatyam
- A brief history and acquaintance with other classical styles or folk forms prevalent in the region, other than the one offered for study.
- Acquaintance with the life cycle of the chief exponents and contributors of the past of the Dance form. (Rukmini Devi Arundale, Bala Saraswati, Meenakshi Sundaram Pillai, Tanjore Quartette).
- An acquaintance with the contents of Abhinaya Darpana. (The chapters & the aspects of dance dealt with them).
- Knowledge of the following terms:
- Nritta, Nritya, Natya (Sanskrit slokas from the Abhinaya Darpana and basic definition) Tandava (7 tandavas with complete stories).
- Lasya, Lokadharmi, Natyadharmi (Definitions with example)
- Anga, Upanga, Pratyanga (Slokas and meaning from Abhinaya Darpana.
- Sthana, Chari, Mandala, Bharmari, Utplavana (Slokas and meaning from Abhinaya Darpana)
- Abhinaya (Angika, Vachika, Satvika, Aharya-slokas from the Abhinaya Darpana along with meaning) the particular reference to hasta-Abhinaya, Mukhaja Abhinaya and Netra Abhinaya (basic definition)
- Sangeeta, Tala, Laya (Definition of the term, seven talams, three layams).
- Rasa (names of the nine rasas & their English meanings).
- Sthayibhava, Sancharibhava (Basic definition in terms of rasa).
- The knowledge of a Technical terminology of a particular dance form (anyone to study following the Dance style offered).
- Definitions of following: araimandi, muzhumandi, kuttanam, korvai, karvai, adavu, shollu, aradhi, theerumanam, jati, jaati, gati, avartana, yati, taalanga, thattukazhi, nattuvangam, arangetram).
- Ability to write the Korvai of 2 Avartanams in Adi Taalam with Adavu Syllables.
- Acquaintance with the traditional costumes, the makeup of the Dance style opted.
From the theoretical section of CBSE Class 12 Bharatnatyam Syllabus, 30 marks are going to cover in the exam.
CBSE Bharatnatyam Practical Syllabus for Class 12 – Course Design
- Revision of all the adavus in class XI.
- Jatiswaram in Rupaka taal.
- Sabdam on Krishna.
- Padam on Krishna or Keertanam on Shiva/Krishna and Vinayaka/Rama.
- Tillana in Adi taalam.
- Ability to repeat the adavu syllables in Rupaka & Triputa Talas, and of the Koruvais of the Jatiswaram& Tillana in their respective Talas, knowledge of the Sapta Talas with the hasta kriya (taalanga and sign).
- Hasta-Viniyoga of 14 Asamyuta (upto the Chandra Kala Hasta) and 12 Samyuta, Hastas (Upto Chakra hasta) and all, Deva Hastas (all Abhinaya Darpanam).
- Knowledge of the Pada, bhedas, Mandalas, Bhramaris, and Utpalvanas occurring in the items learned (Abhinaya Darpanam).
- Basic knowledge of Carnatic Music format of the raga system-the 72 melakarta ragams and the music of the items learned.
- One folk dance form of the region with special features, costume, music and relevant festival or occasion.
- Ability to improvise Korvais on Adi Tala and Abhinaya on a keertanam or bhajan.
The above topics mentioned are all comes under Bharatnatyam CBSE Practical Syllabus for Class 12. And out of 100 marks, 70 marks is going to cover the topics in the Bharatnatyam Central Board Of Secondary Education Exam of Class XII.
Download CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Bharatnatyam Dance Pdf
In the current section, for your sake of easy understanding, we are providing CBSE Class 12 Bharatnatyam Syllabus. So, download Bharatnatyam CBSE Guide Class 12 Pdf.
“Keep watching our website daily for more updates on CBSE Syllabus Class 12 for all subjects. And also check CBSE Board Syllabus from Class XI to XII.”