CBSE Class 12 Bengali Syllabus uploaded for free download. You can know Syllabus of Class XII CBSE from the following sections. Also, know topics and sub-topics, Board Examination Scheme from Bengali Syllabus CBSE Class 12th 2017. Read the page completely to know more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE.
Syllabus of Class 12 CBSE Bengali
Recently, Central Board of Secondary Education has updated CBSE Class 12 Bengali Syllabus. Many changes are done in CBSE Syllabus this year. Do you want to know the changes that have done by CBSE Board? Then know Latest 12th Class Bengali Syllabus CBSE from here. Students can check updated details of Syllabus for CBSE Class 12 Bengali and observe the changes through this page.
Students who are searching for CBSE Class 12 Bengali Syllabus 2018 can get the pdf right now here. Especially for the sake of students, we have updated CBSE 12 Bengali Syllabus from the official site www.cbse.nic.in. So students who had an aim of scoring highest marks in Bengali can download CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Bengali Pdf for free of cost. By observing you can know all topics covered in Bengali Exam paper.
CBSE Class 12 Bengali Syllabus 2017 @ cbse.nic.in
CBSE Bengali Syllabus for Class 12
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||12th Class/ Class XII|
|Subject Name||Bengali Language|
Class XII Bengali Syllabus CBSE –Section – A Reading
Two unseen passages of 100-150 words each. Four direct questions from given passage each of 01 mark. Fifth question (01 mark) should be grammar based (Sandhi, Samas, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sadhu – Chalit and sentence making)
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Bengali Language – Section – B Grammar
1. Phonology (Defi nition with two examples)
2.Rhetoric (No clarifi cation, only defi nition / Identifi cation with reason)
3. Proverbs and Idioms – Meaning and Sentence making (Prescribed book – Prabeshika Bangla Byakaran O Rachana by Dr. Nirmal Kumar Das)
Class 12th CBSE Bengali Syllabus – Section – C Composition and Writing
1. Report Reading (Three questions from a given report: News Headline/one direct question/Focus on main topic in two sentences)
2. Letter Writing (Friends and Parents only)
Bengali CBSE Syllabus Class 12 – Section – D Literature
Prose: 1. Ke banchay, ke banche by Manik Bandyopadhayay
2. bhat by Mahashewta Debi
3. Bharatbarsha by Syed Mustafa Siraj
4. Nana Ranger Din (Drama) by Ajitesh Bandyo padhayay
Poetry: 1. Rup Naraner Kule by Rabindranath Tagore
2. Aami Dekhi by Shakti Chattopadhyaya
3. Krandanrata Jananir Pashe by Mridul Dasgupta
4. Porte Jane Emon EK Majurer Prashni by Bertolt Brecht (International Poem) Supplementary Reader: Amar Bangla by Subhash Mukhopadhyay a) Garo Paharer Niche b) Chhatir Badole Hati c) Kaler Kolkata d) Megher Gaye Jelkhana e) Hath Barao
Class 12 CBSE Syllabus for Bengali- Section – E Project
Any one of the following Project Work is to be undertaken in class Xi and another one will be chosen in class XII
1. Translation: Students are to translate a story written in English or Hindi or in any Indian language to Bengali within 1000 words.
2. Interview: An interview or any distinguished personality can be taken by the students.
3. Dramatization: Students can transform a story written in any of the Indian languages into Drama within 1000-2000 words.
4. Survey: Students will conduct a survey or their own school or on any neighbouring school to reveal the facts, history, confi guration of the student’s and teacher’s ethnic identify etc. of the school under survey.
5. Self Composed Story: Students can write a story on any special incident or day they experienced in their life.
Bengali Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE @ cbse.nic.in
To know CBSE Class 12 Bengali Syllabus, you need not go anywhere. Because the complete Syllabus for Class 12 CBSE Bengali has uploaded on this page. The only thing you have to do is just click on the below-stated link which is well furnished by the team of cbseguide.co.
Direct Link: Click here for Bengali Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Pdf