CBSE Class 11 Spanish Syllabus uploaded. Spanish Class XI CBSE Net Syllabus Pdf available at free of cost. View Course Design from Class 11 Spanish Syllabus CBSE. Know the Examination Structure for the Spanish Language. Also, check out the following sections for the weightage of marks for each section. Download Language Spanish CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for your better understanding.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus of Spanish- Brief Info
You all know that Spanish is one the famous foreign languages in the world. Now, here is a wonderful news for poly- language learners. The Central Board of Secondary Education is a most famous education board’s in India. Not only in academic subjects but it also encourages the students in extra- curricular activities. Recently, it published Spanish CBSE Class 11th Syllabus. To know about the details such as examination structure, no. of marks for each question download CBSE Class 11 Spanish Syllabus Pdf. From CBSE Spanish Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf, you can cover all the things as described below. Knowing CBSE Academic 2017- 18 Syllabus for all subjects is essential for the students. That’s why CBSE Syllabus plays a major role at the time exams.
Click here for CBSE Class XI Mizo Syllabus
CBSE Class 11 Spanish Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|Spanish CBSE Guide Class 11|
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Spanish Language|
|Class||11th Class/ Class 11|
Also, refer CBSE Official Portal to know about the Subjects List for Class 11 for the academic year 2017-18 for your better understanding.
Class XI CBSE Syllabus Spanish – Course Design of Spanish
Section – A: Applied Grammar
- Revision of elementary grammatical categories like articles, nouns, pronouns (personal, demonstrative and interrogative), gender, number, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions of verbs, auxiliary verbs, possessive, prepositions, etc.
- Revision of uses of present tense, <<ser+adjetctivo>>, <<estar+adjetivo>>, <<gustar, molestar+infi=”” nitive=””>>, Preferir.
- The revision of uses of ‘SE’: <<se+3rd personal=”” singular=””>>.
- Verbs with prepositions: acostumbrarse a, interesarse por, pensar en, ir a, acordarse de, etc.
- Verbal parafrasees: << Empezar a+infinitivo>>, <<seguir+gerundio>>, <,me parece/ resulta+adjectivo+ inifnitivo>>, <<creo que/pienso ques+ presente de indicativa>>, <,me hace falta/lo que necesito es/ me gustaria+infinitivo>>, <<hace falta/ es necesaria/ es importance/ se necesita/ hay que/ lo que hay ques hacer+ infinitivo>>, <,a lo mejor/ quiza (s) + infinitivo>>, <<Se puede + infinitivo>>, <,Es possible+ infinitivo>>
- Different forms of past tense (preterito indefi nido/imperfecto ), including the perfect tense with the auxiliary verb ‘haber’.
- Imperative verbal mood -command and entreaties- Revision of Affirmative and negative commands.
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Future (Supongo que, << creo que+futuro>>, <<seguro que+ figuro>>) and Conditional tenses (<<yo en tu lugar+ conditional>>)
- The difference between the indicative mood and the subjunctive mood.
- Use of Idiomatic expressions.
- Present Subjunctive mood (iQue + presente de subjuntivo!)
Section – B: Reading Comprehension
- Students expected to read and answer 3 to 4 simple questions from an unseen passage of about 150-200 words that should select from the prescribed text books.
Section – C: Composition and Writing
- A short Composition of about 150 words including Spanish based on a topic related to the life around.
Section – D: Literature/Culture in simple Prose & Poetry
- Simple questions of famous works, authors, customs, festivals, etc. related to the Spanish speaking Countries based on the prescribed texts.
- The learner expected to perform recitation exercises and presentations on authors/poets with short prose and poetic text as part of the practical exercises.
- The teacher is expected to make choices of texts from the prescribed textbook as per the general competence of the class.
- The teacher may add the additional selection of the author in addition to the ones specified in Classes IX and X.
CBSE Spanish Syllabus for Class 11 – Free Pdf Download
As you know about the Spanish CBSE Syllabus Class 11 section- wise contents. Now you are going to get CBSE Latest Syllabus for Class 11 Spanish. Pdf ( Portable Document Format) is one of the understandable soft copies. To clarify all your doubts regarding Course Structure, marking scheme & examination structure, you need CBSE 11 Syllabus of Spanish.
To remember our website, bookmark it. Come Again to our web portal and collect more CBSE Net Syllabus Pdf for all subjects from Class IX – XII.