CBSE Class 11 Political Science Syllabus issued by CBSE Board, New Delhi. Students can download Political Science Syllabus in a Pdf format. Use this Class 11 Political Science Syllabus in your Exam Preparation. Read below sections to know more details about Political Science Class 11 CBSE Syllabus.
CBSE Class 11 Political Science Syllabus 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education updated CBSE 11th Class Political Science Syllabus. So, students who are studying Class 11 can download Political Science Class 11 Syllabus and start preparation. Also, prepare a schedule and cover all the topics in CBSE Class 11 Political Science Syllabus. Interested candidates can also download CBSE Syllabus from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. cbseacademic.in.
NCERT Class 11 Political Science Syllabus @ cbseacademic.in
|Part A: Indian Constitution at work||50|
|1.||Rights in the Indian Constitution||12|
|2.||Constitution Why and How and Philosophy of the Constitution|
|3.||Election and Representation||10|
|9.||Constitution as a living document||8|
|Part B: Political Theory||50|
|11.||Political Theory: An Introduction|
Part A: Indian Constitution at work
The current web page provides you the complete information regarding CBSE Class 11 Political Science Syllabus. Students searching for CBSE Political Science Syllabus for Class 11 can get from here.
CBSE Political Science Class 11 Syllabus – 1.Rights in the Indian Constitution
- Directive Principles.
- The relationship between Fundamental Rights.
- The importance of Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Rights in the Indian Constitution.
NCERT Syllabus for Class 11 Political Science – 2.Constitution Why and How and Philosophy of the Constitution
- Philosophy of the Constitution.
- The making of the Constitution.
- Procedural achievements.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Political Science – 3.Election and Representation
- Electoral Reforms.
- Free and Fair Elections.
- Reservation of Constituencies.
- Election System in India.
- Elections and Democracy.
Class 11 Political Science Syllabus – 4.The Executive
- What is an Executive? Different Types of Executive.
- Permanent Executive – Bureaucracy.
- Parliamentary Executive in India.
- Prime Minister and Council of Ministers.
Political Science Class 11 Syllabus – 5.The Judiciary
- Why do we need an Independent Judiciary?
- Judiciary and Parliament.
- Judiciary and Rights.
- The structure of the Judiciary.
Pol Science Class 11 Syllabus CBSE – 6.The Legislature
- Why do we need a Parliament?
- Two Houses of Parliament.
- Parliamentary committees.
- control over Executive.
- Legislative functions.
- Functions and Power of the Parliament.
CBSE 2017 Political Science Class 11 Syllabus – 7.Local Governments
- Why do we need Local Governments?
- Implementation of 73rd and 74th Amendments.
- 73rd and 74th Amendments.
- The growth of Local Government in India.
2017 Class 11 Political Science Syllabus – 8.Federalism
- What is Federalism?
- Special Provisions.
- Conflicts in India’s federal system.
- Federalism with a strong Central Government.
- Federalism in the Indian Constitution.
CBSE 11th Class Political Science Syllabus – 9.Constitution as a living document
- Are Constitutions static?
- Constitution as a Living Document.
- Basic Structure and Evolution of the Constitution.
- Why have there been so many amendments?
- The procedure to amend the Constitution.
Part B: Political Theory
All the students appearing for CBSE Board Exams are suggested to download Class 11 Political Syllabus and start their Exam Preparation. Also, know the weightage of all chapters in CBSE Class 11 Political Science Syllabus.
CBSE Syllabus 2017- 2018 Class 11 Political Science – 10.Freedom
- The Ideal of Freedom.
- What is Freedom?
- Positive Liberty.
- Negative Liberty.
- Why do we need constraints?
- Harm principle.
CBSE Board Political Science Syllabus for Class 11 – 11. Political Theory: An Introduction
- What is Politics?
- What do we study in Political Theory?
- Putting Political Theory to practice.
- Why should we study Political Theory?
Class 11 Political Science Syllabus CBSE – 12.Social Justice
- What is Justice?
- Justice as fairness.
- Pursuing Social Justice.
- Just Distribution.
CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 11 Political Science – 13.Equality
- What is Equality?
- The significance of Equality.
- How can we promote Equality?
- Various dimensions of Equality.
Political Science Syllabus for Class 11 – 14.Citizenship
- What is citizenship?
- Universal Citizenship
- Citizen and Nation.
- Global Citizenship.
Political Science Syllabus for Class 11 for 2017-18 – 15.Rights
- What are Rights?
- Legal Rights and the State.
- Where do Rights come from?
- Rights and Responsibilities.
- Kinds of Rights.
New Political Syllabus Class 11 – 16.Secularism
- What is Secularism?
- What is Secular State?
- Criticisms and Rationale of Indian Secularism.
- The Western and the Indian approaches to Secularism.
Updated CBSE Political Science Syllabus – 17.Nationalism
- National Self-determination.
- Nations and Nationalism.
CBSE Syllabus 2017-18 – 18.Development
- What is development?
- Development Model
- Alternative conceptions of development.
Latest Political Science Syllabus for Class 11 – 19.Peace
- What is Peace?
- Contemporary challenges to peace.
- Different Approaches to the pursuit of peace.
- Peace and the State.
- Can violence ever promote peace?
Download NCERT Class 11 Political Science Syllabus
On this web page, we have provided direct links for CBSE 11th Class Political Science Syllabus. Students can just tap on the link for Political Science Syllabus of Class 11. Also, visit our website regularly to know more latest updates.