CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus 2017- 18 uploaded for the current academic year students. View Multimedia & Web Tech CBSE Class 11 Syllabus. Know the Unit- wise topics from CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Multimedia & Web Technology. Download CBSE Syllabus Class 11 for Multimedia and Web Tech Pdf. Also, refer cbse.nic.in 11th Syllabus to know the marking scheme of each topic in the exam point of view.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus of Multimedia and Web Technology – Information
Do you want to know Multimedia and Web Technology Class 11 CBSE Syllabus? And searching many websites for it? If yes, your search becomes successful. Because you are at the right web portal. We are posting this article especially for you. As we are providing Multimedia & Web Tech Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE direct Pdf link in the following sections. With the help of this CBSE 11th Syllabus. you can analyze the Unit- wise contents that are going to ask in the entire academic sessions. Also, from Multimedia & Web Tech CBSE Net Syllabus 2017 you can get the evaluation of marks from each question in the exam point of view. Download CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus Pdf at the end of the web page.
Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE of any subject plays a key role. Because with the help of the Syllabus only you can analyze the topics that you are going to cover in the academic session. Generally, few websites provide only Syllabus. Not only just theoretical CBSE 11 Syllabus Multimedia & Web Tech but also the weightage of marks.
CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class XI Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus|
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Subject Name||Information Practices|
|Class||11th Class/ Inter 1st year|
Check out cbseacademic.in to verify 11th CBSE Syllabus for Multimedia & Web Technology for your better understanding.
Multimedia & Web Tech CBSE Class XI Syllabus – Course Structure for Multimedia and Web Technology
|Multimedia & Web Technology CBSE Syllabus Class XI|
|Units||Name of the units||Marks|
|1||Introduction to Computer Systems||15|
|4||Multimedia and Authoring Tools||10|
Unit- wise Contents – CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Multimedia & Web Technology
In this section, you’re going to know the unit- wise/ Chapter- wise contents that present in CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Multimedia & Web Technology. These unit- wise contents along with their marks designed as per Central Board of Secondary Education. If you want all these benefits, download CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus.
Unit 1: Introduction to Computer System
- Hardware Concepts:
- Computer Organization (basic concepts): CPU, Memory (Primary and Secondary), I/O devices.
- Input devices: Keyboard, Keyboard layout (QWERTY and INSCRIPT), Mouse, Light pen, Touch Screen, Graphics Tablet, Microphone, OCR, Scanner, Smart Card reader, Barcode reader, Biometric sensor, Web Camera.
- Output Devices: Monitor/Visual Display Unit (VDU), LCD screen, Television, Printer (Dot Matrix Printer, Desk Jet/ Inkjet/ Bubblejet Printer, Laser Printer), Plotter, Speaker.
- Memory Units: Bit, Byte, Kilo Byte (210=1024 Byte), MegaByte, GigaByte, Tera Byte, Peta Byte.
- Secondary Storage Devices: Fixed and Removable Storage – Hard Disk Drive, CD/DVD Drive, Pen Drive, Blue Ray Disk, Flash Drive, Memory Cards.
- Primary Memory: Cache, RAM, ROM.
- Types of Software: System Software, Utility Software, and Application Software.
- System Software:
- Operating System, Language Processors – Compiler, Interpreter, and Assembler.
- Operating System:
- Need for the operating system, functions of the operating system (processor management, memory management, file management and device management).
- Commonly used operating systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows, Solaris, BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions), Mobile OS –Symbian, Android, iOS.
- General features, Elements of desktop – taskbar, icon, start button, shortcuts, folder, recycle bin, my computer.
- Start Menu: Program, documents, settings, find/search, help, run, shutdown/logoff.
- Program Menu: Accessories – calculator, text editor, image editor, entertainment (such as sound recorder, media player)
- Control Panel: Add new hardware, add new software, printer installation, date/time settings, mouse and regional settings, customization of taskbar, start menu, display properties (wallpaper, font settings, color settings, screen savers)
Unit 2: Web Page Development – CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus
www, Hyper Text Transfer Protocol(HTTP), File Transfer Protocol(FTP), TCP/IP, PPP, Domain names, URL, IP Address, Website, Web browser, Web Server, Web Hosting.
HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- Content creation: creating HTML document using a text editor, editing an HTML document, saving HTML document, viewing HTML documents in a web browser, switching between text editor and web browser windows to view changes.
- Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, google chrome, internet explorer, Netscape Navigator, safari, opera.
- Web Page Authoring Using HTML:
- Basic Concepts: Concept of tags and attributes, the difference between container tag and empty tag, Physical and logical tags.
- Structural Tags of HTML: <HTML>,<HEAD>,<TITLE>,<BODY>
- Attributes of (BGCOLOR, BACKGROUND, LINK, ALINK, VLINK, TEXT).
- Creating Paragraphs: <P>, Attributes of <P> (ALIGN)
- Creating Lists: Ordered Lists: <OL>, <LI>, Attributes of <OL>; Unordered List; <UL>, <LI>, Attributes of <UL>, Definition List: <DL>, <DT>, <DD>.
- Concept of URL: Absolute URL and Relative URL
- Inserting Images: Inserting inline images using, Attributes of (SRC, ALIGN, WIDTH, HEIGHT, ALT, BORDER)
CBSE Syllabus for Class 12 Multimedia & Web Technology
- Creating Tables: Creating Table using <TABLE>, Attributes of <TABLE> (Boarder, bgcolor, background, align, cell spacing, cell padding, width, height, border color)
- Creating rows and columns in a table using <TH>, <TR>, <TD>, Attributes of <TH>, <TR>, <TD> (ALIGN, VALIGN, COLSPAN, ROWSPAN)
- Adding headings for a table using, Attribute of (ALIGN)
- To create frames: Dividing the window into two or more frames using <FRAME>, <FRAMESET>, Use of percentage dimensions and relative dimensions while dividing the window, use of <NOFRAMES> </NOFRAMES>
- Forms for data collection which can be – written to a file, submitted to a database or emailed to someone.
- Creating Forms using <FORM>, Attributes of (NAME, ACTION, METHOD)
- Creating Form Interface elements- text box, password box, file selection box, hidden box, checkbox, radio button, submit button, reset button using the <INPUT> applicable with different interface elements (NAME, SIZE, VALUE, ALIGN, MAXLENGTH, CHECKED, TYPE).
- Multiline Input using <TEXTAREA>, Attributes of <TEXTAREA> (NAME, ROWS, COLS, WRAP)
- Dropdown list or scrolling list using <SELECT>, <OPTION>, Attributes of <SELECT> (NAME, SIZE, MULTIPLE /SINGLE)
Unit 3: Web Scripting – CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus
- Unary Operators: +, -, ++, **
- Arithmetic Operators: +, -, *, /, %
- Binary Operators
- Comparison Operators: <, >, <=, >=, !=, ==
- Logical Operators: &&, ||, !
- String Operator: + (for concatenation)
- Bitwise Operators : &, |, ~, ^, <<, >>
- typeof operator
- Conditional Operator: ?:
- Loops: for, while, do-while loops, continue statement
- Define a function, execute a function, return statement, the function using arguments, Scope of variables.
Unit 4: Multimedia and Authoring Tools
- Concept of Multimedia: Picture/Graphics, Audio, Video
- Digital Images and Digital Image representation, animation, morphing.
- Image Formats: TIFF, BMP, JPG/JPEG, GIF, PDF, PSD, PIC
- Applications: Poster Design, Still pictures, colored layout, Designing of books, magazines brochures(children’s literature, narrative text handling, scripts in Indian Languages, picture books, comics, illustrations with photographs, scientific illustrations, conceptual illustrations, handling of assignment for the market)
- Basic Concepts of Image Creation: Introduction
- Interface elements of the tool: menus, toolbox, color control icons, mode control icons, window controls icons.
- Creating new images, saving images and opening existing images.
- Image Handling: Cropping, adjusting image size, adjusting the size of the work canvas, rotating selections, scaling an object.
This is the CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus theoretical contents that cover in the academic year 2017- 18. So, if you think that if there are any topics missed you can check them at CBSE Latest Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf.
CBSE Class XI Multimedia and Web Technology Practical Syllabus
- Hands on Experience
- Web pages should be designed with following features:
- HTML Basic Tag (<HTML>/<HEAD>/<TITLE>/<BODY>/<B>/<I>/<U>/<BR>/<HR>)
- Anchor/Image insertion/Linking
- Make a web page on topics such as ‘Swachh Bharat’, ‘Beti Bachao’, ‘Crime against Poor Community’, ‘How can I serve my country’ or on any topic of your choice and view it in the browser.
- Link few more pages to the developed page, containing related information. (Use HTML tags to make a Static web page).
- Use inline styling to change the appearance of contents on the web page.
- Stylesheets (embedding or linking) to change the appearance of all the pages developed in the above case.
- Enhance the above web site by providing data in table format and add images edited using the Image Editing Tool learned.
- Collect user information through a form (for feedback etc.). Display selected user details using message box (e.g. saying “Thank you for visiting the website”).
- Suggested Topics:
- Website of a student containing personal information about the student such as email address, photograph, likes, dislikes, hobbies, class, school name, achievements, favorite restaurant, favorite tourist places, ultimate aim of life, message to mankind, the role model.
- Website of a School providing information of the school containing Moto of school, photograph of school, the brief description of the school, the name of the principal, facilities, and infrastructure, sports, faculty and departments information, results and achievements of students.
- e-shopping website providing information about types of items, brief description about each item with pictures, price list, online ordering, and billing.
- During the final practical examination, oral questions will be asked from the syllabus covered in class XI and the project developed by the student(s).
Friends, don’t forget to check CBSE Class 11 Multimedia and Web Technology Syllabus in our web portal. Also, you can get all subjects CBSE Syllabus for Class 11. Not only for Class 11 you can find all subjects Syllabus from 9th to 12th in our website.