CBSE Class 11 Mohiniyattam Syllabus 2017- 18 academic year added. Know the Section- wise contents in CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Mohiniyattam Dance. Mohiniyattam CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Pdf available at free of cost. Also, you can get the CBSE Class XI Mohiniyattam Practical Syllabus. Download cbse.nic.in Class XI Mohiniyattam Syllabus to get weightage of marks for each section.
Mohiniyattam CBSE Class 11 Syllabus – CBSE Board Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education added another subject CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Students of 2017- 18 academic year. For the interested dance learners, this is useful information. To give best in Mohiniyattam Dance Exam, you need to know about the Mohiniyattam CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 11. In CBSE 11 Syllabus Mohiniyattam, Course Structure along with the marking scheme for each section in the exam point of view. In the forthcoming sections, you can get the direct Pdf link for CBSE Class XI Mohiniyattam Syllabus. From that, you can learn about the topics that you are going to learn in the entire academic session. With the help of Mohiniyattam CBSE Net 2016 Syllabus, you can identify whether there are any changes when compared to CBSE Syllabus Class 11 2017.
Class XI CBSE Mohiniyattam Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Mohiniyattam Syllabus for Class 11|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Mohiniyattam Dance|
|Class||11th Class/ Inter 1st year|
Also, refer the Public Portal of Central Board of Secondary Education for Class 11th Mohiniyattam Syllabus for better understanding.
CBSE Class 11 Mohiniyattam Syllabus – Course Structure
- A brief history of Indian Dance
- Acquaintance with themes of Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagavata Purana, Gita Govinda
- Acquaintance with myths and legends pertinent to the dance form. Mohini Bhasmasura and Amrita Manthana.
- Origin and development of Mohiniyattam.
- Acquaintance with its repertoire and its music ‘Sopana Sangeetam’
- Distinctive aspects of Mohiniyattam style, Mandalams (Sama, Kaal mandalam, Ara Mandalam, Mukkal Mandalam, Muzhu Mandalam), movement of feet (Sarpa Padam or Nagabandham, Manduka Padam, Mayura Padam, Hamsa Padam, Kukuda Padam.), body movements (Chuzhippugal, Andolikam, Valayam, Chari, twenty–four Hasta Mudras as mentioned in Hasta lakshana Deepika
- Knowledge of following terms: Nritta, Nritya, Natya, Tandava, Lasya, Anga, Upanga, Pratyanga, Sthana, Chari, Gati, Mandala, Karana, Bhramari, Utplavana, Karana, Lokadharmi, Natyadharmi, Hastas, Sangeeta, Laya.
Out of 100 marks, 30 is the weightage of marks mentioned in CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Mohiniyattam.
CBSE Class 11 Mohiniyattam Dance Practical Syllabus
- A practice of basic postures of body and feet (Sama Padam, Vardhamana, Agratala Sanchara, Soochi), Mandalams (Kal, Ara, Mukkal, Muzhu).
- Practice of different movements of eyes (Kann Sadhakam), hands (Hasta Mudra) and body movements (Chuzhipugal, Andolikam, Valayam
- Adavus / Chuvadukkal in Trikalam (Vilamba, Madhya, Druta). Chollukettu.
- Reciting the Moola Hasta sloka (beginning sloka) given in Hasta Lakshana Deepika.
- Singing/Reciting Chollukettu while keeping the Tala in hand.
Whereas, remaining 70 marks comes under CBSE Practical Syllabus for Class XI Mohiniyattam Dance.
CBSE Mohiniyattam Syllabus for Class 11 – Free Pdf Download
In the current section, you can get CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Mohiniyattam Pdf. Yes, you heard it correctly. CBSE Class 11 Mohiniyattam Syllabus now available for free download. With the help of Mohiniyattam CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Pdf, clarify your doubts such as weightage of marks, course structure, etc. In the upcoming section a direct Pdf link for Mohiniyattam CBSE 11 Syllabus.
“Thank you for viewing our web portal. Know about CBSE Class XI Mohiniyattam Syllabus. Come to our website again, to download more Class XI CBSE Board Syllabus for all subjects.”