CBSE Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus available for class 11 students for the academic session 2017-18. View topics and sub- topics in CBSE Syllabus of Class 11 Manipuri Dance. Get Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus for free of cost. Know CBSE Marking Scheme for Class 11 Manipuri Dance for better preparation. You can also download the complete CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Manipuri with the help of the link provided at the bottom of this page. Find out more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 11 Manipuri Dance.
CBSE Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus
Hi, Friends! Here is one exciting news for all Class 11 Students. Do you know what the news is about? Recently Central Board of Secondary Education has issued CBSE Manipuri Dance Syllabus for Class 11. Students step into class 11 need to know CBSE Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus. CBSE 11 Manipuri Syllabus contains topics, sub- topics which have to go through for the academic year 2017-18. You can download CBSE Academic 2017-18 Syllabus Manipuri Dance from here for free of cost. Interested students can refer topics in CBSE Board Syllabus for Manipuri Dance from CBSE Public Portal i.e. cbse.nic.in. Check the following sections for Class XI CBSE Manipuri Dance Syllabus.
Class 11 CBSE Syllabus for Manipuri Dance @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2017-18 Manipuri Dance|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||11th Class/ Class XI|
|Subject Name||Manipuri Dance|
|CBSE Public Portal||cbse.nic.in|
Download CBSE 11th Syllabus for Kathakali Dance
Manipuri Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE
Students who are going to appear for CBSE Board Exams must prepare according to new course scheme. To check Manipuri Dance Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE, you need not go anywhere. The complete Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE Manipuri Dance is available on this single page. Download CBSE Board Syllabus for Class 11 Manipuri Dance and begin preparation as early as possible. You can also solve CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Manipuri for better preparation.
Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus CBSE – Theory
- Acquaintance with themes of the puranas.
- From Ramayana: – Lanka dahan by Hanuman, Kumbhakarna, Seeta Haran,
- Mahabharataa: – Ekalavya, Dyuta Kreeda, Chira haran, Gita Upadesha, Abhimanyu.
- From Shrimad Bhagavat:- Makhan Chori, Vakasura and Dhenukasura Vadha, Udukal Leela (when Yashoda ties up Krishna to the pounding block), Kaliya Daman.
- Gita Govinda:- Dashavatar, any suitable poem.
- From local legend: – Guru Sidaba and story of creation, Nongpok Ningthou and Panthoibi.
- Brief history of Indian Dance and Traditional Dance/Drama.
- History of Manipuri Dance.
- a) Prayer dances of early times beyond recorded history. Dance was always a necessary part of worship. Lai Haraoba.
- b) Beginning of compositions based on Hindu Gods as people started worshipping Vishnu in 15th century.
- c) Birth of Ras Leela and Sankirtana in 18th century during the reign of Maharaja Bhagyachandra leading to cultural chain reaction.
- d) Birth of Goshtha Leela during the reign of Maharaja Chandrakirti.
- Distinctive aspects of Manipuri dance. The style is rich both in Lasya and Tandava modes.
- Footwork in Manipuri.
- Sarvanga Abhinaya.
- Acquaintance with its repertoire and literary contents.
- Edited versions of Ras leelas, Goshtha Leela, Balram Krishna compositions from the Gita Govinda, Krishna Abhisar, Radha Abhisar.
- Krishna Nartan, Radha Nartan, Isei Jagoi, Punglon Jagoi, – Dashavatar, Shreeta Kamala Kucha Mandala, Lalita Lavanga Lata, Chandana Charchita, Rajanijanitaguru, Pung Cholom and Kartal Cholom.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Manipuri Dance – Practical
- Practice of basic postures movements and footwork in Tanchap Tala.
- Practice of hand movements specially flexibility of wrists, Chali, Champra Okpi and Khujeng Leibi.
- Chali for both feminine and masculine, including Chali Areibi.
- Five Punglon Jagois each of Lasya and Tandava.
- Acquaintance with Matras and Talas of Manipur Pung in Talas Tanchap, Menkup, Rajmel and Charital.
- Lai Haraoba both Lasya and Tandava (Khamba Thoibi). Thougal Jagoi, Maibi Jagoi – Lai Ikouba and Laiching Jagoi.
- Folk dances: Thabal Chongbi, Kabui Naga dance (male and female) Keetlam and Chaplam.
Class 11 CBSE Manipuri Dance Syllabus @ cbse.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education has made some changes in CBSE Academic Syllabus Manipuri Dance when compared to previous year. You are advised to go through the updated CBSE Class 11 Manipuri Dance Syllabus and be in touch with CBSE Portal and cbseguide.co for more updates.