CBSE Class 11 Japanese Syllabus 2017- 18 academic year uploaded. Download CBSE Japanese Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf. View Course Design from CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Japanese. Know the Examination Structure in CBSE Class XI Japanese Syllabus. Also, refer Japanese cbse.nic.in Class 11th Syllabus for weightage of marks.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 for the Japanese Language – CBSE Syllabus
Do you want to learn the Japanese Language? And want to be a perfectionist in the Japanese Language? If yes, you need to write CBSE Class 11 Japanese Exam. For that, you need to know the topics that are going to cover in the academic session of 2K17- 18. We are providing a Free Pdf link for the Japanese Syllabus published by Central Board of Secondary Education. Without Class 11 CBSE Academic 2017- 18 Syllabus of any subject, you don’t know what the contents present in it are. So, in the following sections, you can get the CBSE Class 11 Japanese Syllabus. Here we are providing the Examination Structure for CBSE 11th Syllabus of Japanese. In that, you can get the type of questions, weightage of marks from CBSE Syllabus Class 11 of Japanese.
For you easy convenience, we are providing the another Outside Language CBSE Syllabus for Class 11. The Language cbse.nic.in Syllabus free Pdf Link providing is Spanish.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Japanese Details @ cbse.nic.in
|Class XI CBSE Japanese Syllabus|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
CBSE Class 11 Japanese Syllabus Structure- Section- Wise Topics
Course content- A-D: Summative
- (Class – XI: 6-7 periods x30 weeks=180-210 periods (1 period = 35-40 min) GENKOYOUSHI TO BE USED FOR ESSAY WRITING.
- Reading comprehension
- Comprehend simple chart, figure, related to the syllabus.
- Unseen passages related to the syllabus (explanatory, opinion text)- short stories, articles, the poster showing details of planning a trip, picture description.
- Value based question.
- Writing skills
- Guided paragraph writing on the following topics in about 400 characters to be done in the Genkoyoushi only. No marks deducted for spelling mistakes.
- 1st Term
- 私の国の有名な人 A famous personality of my country
- DORAEMON がいたらどんなどうぐがほしい？
- (What gadget would you want from Doraemon?)
- Completing kaiwa passages.
- 2nd Term
- (Would you like to live in the city or the village?)
- My country
- Completing kaiwa passages.
- 1st term lesson 21- 26 (6 lessons)
- 2nd term-lesson 27-31 (5 lessons)
- とおもいます、といいます、でしょう、ＮでＮがあります、Ｖないと noun modification, 時間/ 約束/用事があります、とき、と、くれます、あげます、もらいます、たら、Ｖて、けいようし- くて、くても、もし、いくら、んです、いただけませんか、Ｖたらいいですか、すき きらい 上手下手. Potential verbs, potential verb sentences. しかありません、. present continuous, lets, emphatic and (shi), ながら、それに、それで、よく。 V-te imasu, しまいました, dokokade,dokokani. transitive and intransitive verbs, auxiliary verb, V-te arimasu, V-te okimasu,mada,sorewa. Volitional form, nai form, Tsumori, yotei, indicating completion of the action( てしまう), do something in advance( ておく), intention degrees.
- Script: 111-160 kanji (N4 list, both reading, and writing)
- Culture: (formative)
- Efforts should be made to introduce to the students’ Japanese customs, habits, festivals in 1st term.
- Minnano Nihongo part 1-2,2-1,- textbook, grammar books, cd (audio)
- Sakura (with audio cd)
- Nihongo challenge – kanji N4-5
Reference for Teachers:
- Genki, Japanese for Busy People, Erin, Minna no Nihongo – Yasahii sakubun, Nihongo challenge kanji book.
Japanese CBSE Class 11 Syllabus – Pdf Download
In the following sections, you can get CBSE Class XI Japanese Syllabus Pdf. Download CBSE Class 11 Japanese Syllabus. And clarify all your doubts from that Pdf. If you don’t have the desktop in your home, convert the Pdf to the word and then make a copy of it.
“Don’t Go Away, Come Back to our website for more updates regarding CBSE Board Exam Syllabus of all the subjects.”