CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus uploaded. View Central Board of Secondary Education Music Syllabus Class 11 for Vocal, Melodic, Percussion Instruments. Download CBSE Hindustani Music Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf. Know the Section- Wise Contents in Syllabus of Music for Class 12 2017- 18. Also, refer cbse.nic.in Class XI Hindustani Music Syllabus to know about the weightage of marks.
CBSE Syllabus – Hindustani ( Vocal, Melodic, Percussion) Music
Here is a useful news for the Music Lovers and Learners. As Music is one of the fine arts in India especially, Hindustani Music. The news is related to Hindustani Music which is released by Central Board of Secondary Education. And it is helpful for the Class 11 Students under CBSE Board. In the current article, you’re going to know about the CBSE Class XI Hindustani Music Syllabus. In CBSE Music Syllabus Class 12, Course Structure & marking scheme for Vocal, Melodic, Percussion Instruments available in a detailed manner. Are you waiting for the updated CBSE Net Syllabus Pdf for Hindustani Music? At the end of this web page, we are providing the direct Pdf link for Music Syllabus CBSE Class 12th.
CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|Hindustani Music Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Subject||Hindustani Music|
|Class||11th Class/ Class 11|
Once refer the Official Web Portal of Central Board of Secondary Education to know about the complete academic information regarding Class 12 Subjects.
Course Structure – CBSE Music Hindustani Vocal Syllabus Class 11
- Definition of the following:
- Sangeet, Dhwani, Nada, Shruti, Swara, Saptak, Thaat, Jati, Raga, Swarmalika, Lakshan Geet, Nibaddha and Anibaddhagana, Laya, Tala.
- Description of the Ragas prescribed for Class-XI.
- Contribution and short life sketch of the Miyan Tansen, Pt.V.N. Bhatkhande and Pt. Vishnu Digambar Paluskar.
- The brief history of Dhrupad, Khayal, and Tarana.
- Brief knowledge of Gharanas.
- A brief study of Musical elements in Natya Shastra.
- Writing in notation compositions of Ragas, prescribed for class XI.
- Writing in Tala-notation, Thah, and Dugun of prescribed Talas.
- Knowledge of the Structure & Tuning of Tanpura.
Vocal Music – CBSE Class XI Practical Syllabus
- One Drut Khayal with simple elaborations & a few tanas in the following Ragas: Bihag, Vrindavani Sarang, Jaunpuri, Bhairavi.
- One Vilambitkhayal with simple illustrations & a few tanas in any one of the prescribed Ragas.
- 1 Dhrupad in any one of the Ragas.
- One Devotional Song.
- Ability to recognize the prescribed ragas from passages of swaras rendered by the Examiner.
- Recitation of the Thekas of Dadra, Keharwa, Teen tala, Chautala, Sultala and Ektala with Dugun, keeping Tala with hand beats.
Upto this, you had learned about CBSE Vocal Music Hindustani Syllabus for Class 11. Next, you’re going to know about CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus for Melodic.
B. CBSE Class XI Melodic (Hindustani Music) Syllabus – Course Design
Any one of the following:
- Star, Sarod, Violin, Dilruba, Flute, Guitar
- Definition of the following:
- Sangeet, Dhwani, Nada, Shruti, Swara, saptak, Thaat, Jati, Raga, Gat, Tarana, Nibaddha and Anibaddhagana, Laya, Tala.
- Description of the Ragas prescribed for Class XI.
- Contribution and short life sketch of Miyan Tansen, Pt. V.N. Bhatkhande, Pt. V. D. Paluskar.
- A brief history of Dhrupad, Masitkhani and Razakhani Gat.
- Brief knowledge of Gharanas.
- The brief study of Musical elements in Natya Shastra.
- Writing in notation the compositions in Ragas, prescribed for class XI.
- Writing in tala-notation, Thah, and Dugun of prescribed Talas.
Melodic Music – CBSE Hindustani Music (Melodic) Practical Syllabus for Class 11
- One Razakhani Gat with Tala-baddha Aalap, Tana and Jhala in the following Ragas: Bihag, Vridavani Sarang, Jaunpuri, Bhairavi.
- One Masitkhani gat with Tanas in any one of the prescribed Ragas.
- Ability to do Alaap, Jod, Jhala in any one of the prescribed Raga.
- One Dhun
- Knowledge of structure and tuning of instrument opted for.
- Ability to recognize the prescribed Ragas from the passages of swaras sung or played by the examiner.
- Recitation of Thekas of Dadra, Keharwa, Teentala, Chautala, Sultala, and Ektala with Dugun keeping Tala with hand beats.
Let us have a look on CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus for Percussion Instrument. Along with Course Structure for Percussion CBSE Music Syllabus, you can get CBSE Practical Syllabus for Class 11.
Class XI Music Hindustani Percussion Syllabus CBSE – Course Design
- Description of the Talas prescribed for Class XI.
- Description of the following:
- Graha, Jati, Kala, Laya.
- Sangeet, Nad, Swara, Saptak, Raga.
- Contribution and short life sketch of Pandit Anokhe Lal Mishra, Ustad Ahmadjan Thirkwa and Ustad Allarakha or Nana Panse, Kudau Singh Maharaj, Parwat Singh.
- Write a brief note on Banaras Gharana and Punjab Gharana or Kudau Singh Gharana and Punjab Gharana.
- Brief knowledge of Natyashastra with special reference to Awanadh Vadya.
- Write in notation of the prescribed Talas and compositions in Thah (Barabar), Dugun, Tigun, and Chaugun
- Write a Tala Notation compositions in prescribed Talas
- Prescribed Talas:-
- Teentala, Ektala/Chartala.
C. CBSE Practical Syllabus for Class 11 – Percussion Instrument
- Playing the Thekas of Teentala, Jhaptala, Sultala, Ektala, and Chautala with Theka Bharao.
- Playing Teentala with Thah, Dugun, Tigun, and Chaugun.
- Ektala, Jhaptala/Sooltala and Chautala with one Kayada and Rela, two Chakradhar, two Paran one stuti paran, Four Tukras or Sadharan paran.
- Four advance Kayadas one Rela, two Chakardar Tukra or Paran, one Gat, one Farmishi Chakardar and Theke ka Prakar in Teentala.
- One advance Kayada with four paltas and one Tihai in Ektala.
- Ability to play Ektala in Vilambit Laya (24 beats) in accompaniment with Vilambit Khyal.
- Solo performance of 10-15 minutes in Teental.
These are all the topics comes under CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus for Percussion Instrument. For the three CBSE Music Hindustani ( Vocal, Melodic, Percussion Instruments) Subjects, 30 marks are for CBSE Class 11 Board Exam. Remaining 70 marks are for the Practicals.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Hindustani Music – Free Pdf Download
If you are interested in knowing the CBSE Latest Syllabus for Class 11 Music Hindustani, then you need Pdf for it. So, check out all the three subjects from Music Syllabus CBSE Class 11th 2017. Don’t hesitate to download Class 11 Music Syllabus CBSE.
“Keep our website name in your mind. As you get more Pdf’s for CBSE Syllabus Class XI all subjects. And also for Class XII. Don’t forget to upload CBSE Class 11 Hindustani Music Syllabus in your desktop. If you don’t have it then make a hard copy for CBSE Guide Class 11 of Hindustani Music.”