CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus 2017- 18 uploaded for the current academic year students. CBSE Syllabus for Class XI consists of Course Structure, Weightage of marks of German Language. Download CBSE Syllabus Class 11 German Pdf. Know the Unit- wise contents from CBSE Class XI German Syllabus. Also, refer cbse.nic.in Board Syllabus for German Class 11 for your better understanding.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 (Language) German – CBSE Net Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education German Syllabus for Class 11 now available with Pdf. Students of the academic year 2017- 18 whose chose German as an elective subject in Languages this CBSE 11th Syllabus is helpful for them. This is the German CBSE Latest Syllabus for Class 11. Why latest/ updated, is the question that raised in your mind. Every year CBSE Board changes/ adds all subjects syllabus. That’s why it is the Latest CBSE 11 Syllabus for German. To know about the changes/ modifications made in German Subject check out CBSE Net Syllabus 2016. Then it will easy for you to know the differences made in CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus 2017.
With the help of Class XI German Syllabus CBSE, you can get an idea about the topics that you are going to learn in the entire academic session. That’s why CBSE Academic 2017- 18 Syllabus is important for every subject.
Language German CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Details @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class XI IP Syllabus for German Language|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||11th Class/ Class XI|
Know about all subjects that present in Class 12 of the academic year 2017- 18 in the Public Portal of Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus – (Language) German Course Structure
From this section onwards, you’re going to know about the Course Design for the German Language from Lesson- 25 to 30 in CBSE Syllabus Class XI.
German Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 – Lesson- wise Contents ( 25- 30)
- German Speaking Countries
- Explain, what you know about German-speaking countries.
- Explain, why one is learning German.
- Indirect questions.
- Nouns made from Adjective.
- Indefinite Pronouns.
- Telephone Conversation
- Experience Reports.
- Conducting a ‘live quiz’ in class on the German speaking countries.
- Vocabulary Exercises.
- Talk about the experiences in a foreign country or with exchange partners.
- Reading: Read informative texts on a specific topic and give one’s opinion on the information given.
- Aural: Hearing telephonic conversations and frame questions on the information heard.
- Writing: Writing a short report on one’s experiences in another culture
- Express emotions like happiness, surprise, shock.
- React to unusual newspaper reports or experiences people relate.
- Temporal Sentences (‘wenn and als’)
- Exclamatory Sentences
- Past Tense (Praterium)
- Daily Dairy
- Newspaper report
- Write dairy- entries.
- Relate an embarrassing experience.
- React with given exclamatory expressions to certain situations.
- Write a film script in German for a Bollywood Film Sequence.
- Reading: Read and react to a given text; read and give texts an appropriate title.
- Aural: Hear a song and sing along and also reproduce the essence of the song.
- Speaking: Explain the emotional state of mind of a person
- Writing: Write about happy/ disappointing or embarrassing experiences.
- Show your talent.
- Introduce a music band and a singer & compare the band and its members with others.
- Express interest in participating in a competition and give reasons for your choice.
- Profile a sports and person and explain how he helped the cause of that sport.
- Subordinate clauses with ‘weil, denn, deswegen’
- Comparative and Superlative as adjectives.
- Short Article.
- Advertisement Board
- Informative Text
- Internet Research for talent competitions for young adults.
- Create a page in German for the School.
- Profile your favorite music band/ sports club.
- Reading: Read a text and break it into clear information units and give each unit a title.
- Aural: Hear an interview and extract the information.
- Speaking: Speak about one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Writing: Write/complete a text about your favorite sports club/ music band
- Discuss your likes & dislikes in music.
- Discuss your dream star.
- Profile a pop star.
- Adverbs of Location.
- Subjunctive (Konjunktiv II)
- Boards and Signage
- Short biography
- Write a Son in German
- Listen to German Pop Songs & prepare one song for the German Day.
- Reading: Reading a text and extracting important information.
- Aural: Hearing and extracting information or vocabulary from interviews and songs
- Writing: Write about what you would do if you had money and time
- Speaking: Express a wish and talk about dreams.
- Social Causes
- Evaluate Statistics
- Make Suggestions
- Discuss what you can do to change a situation.
- Discuss and frame project plans.
- Infinitive Sentences (zu+ Infinitiv)
- Official Letter
- Informative Letter
- Discuss and identify a social cause the class could take up.
- Make a project plan.
- Findout through the Internet that what are the social causes young adults are pursuing in German-speaking countries.
- Reading: Reading and evaluating a statistic; reading and following an official letter.
- Aural: Listening to a text, extracting the relevant information and summarizing the information in text form
- Speaking: Making suggestions on which social causes to pursue and how.
- Writing: Reading an authentic magazine text and writing it in your own words.
- Talk about important events in the past & present.
- Reconstruct a timeline.
- Describe inventions and their inventors.
- Discuss the life of a famous person.
- Subordinate clauses with ‘bevor, bis, seit’.
- Nouns and Possessive articles with Genetive.
- Radio Quiz
- Talk about the biography of a famous person from history.
- Bring photographs to the class and relate a story about each snapshot.
- Reading: Reading a text and developing a timeline
- Aural: Listening to a poem and extracting the information asked for.
- Speaking: Talking about past experiences e.g. a holiday was taken, an amusing event
- Writing: Writing a story about an interesting experience
Upto this you have learned about CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus. These are the section- wise topics that present in Lesson 25 – 30.
Assessment for Class XI – German Class 11 CBSE Syllabus
Section A – Reading
- Comprehension (unseen passage)
Section B – Writing
- Summarizing a German passage from the textbook in their
own words in simple German.
- Based on stimulus compose a letter / formal letter / e- mail / poster etc.
- Describe a statistic.
Section C – Applied Grammar
- Indirect questions in the form of subordinate clauses
- Adjective endings with definite and indefinite articles
- Conjunctions(weil, wenn, als, deshalb, denn, bevor, bis, seit, deswegen, ob)
- Subjunctive (Konjunktiv II)
- Indefinite Pronouns (einer,keiner,jeder,alle)
Section D – Textbook
- Comprehension (seen passage)
- Value based Question(based on a text from the textbook)
Prescribed Books – CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus
BOOKS: Team Deutsch 3/1 (Textbook and Workbook -Chapters 25- 30)
(Klett Publishing House, Published in India by Goyal
- Einfach Grammatik
- em neu
- Genial 3
- Ping Pong
- Schritte 3
- Sowieso 3
- DVD- Aspekte
- LANGENSCHEIDT EURO DICTIONARY
- K.M. SHARMA; GERMAN-HINDI/ HINDI- GERMAN
DICTIONARY. RACHNA, PUBLISHING HOUSE
XI Class CBSE Syllabus for German – Free Pdf Download
Know about the contents that present in Class XI CBSE German Syllabus. For that, you need CBSE German Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf. In the following sections, you can get the direct Pdf link for German CBSE 11 Syllabus.
“Check out the current post without missing any Section regarding CBSE Class 11 German Syllabus. Keep visiting our website regularly to know about CBSE Syllabus Class 11 all subjects.”