CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus 2017- 18 updated. Know the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Engineering Graphics and its Units and Chapters. Along with CBSE Engineering Graphics Class 11 Syllabus, Pdf also available. Also, refer cbseacademic.in to download the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Engineering Graphics Pdf.
CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus 2017 | 11th Class Engineering Graphics CBSE Syllabus
You know one thing? First of all, Hi friends!!! It’s our pleasure to welcome you. We have good news for the Just now entered Intermediate 1st-year students of the year 2K17- 2K18 whose academic syllabus is CBSE. As the academic year begins, students are anxious to know about the Syllabus of all subjects. Recently CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Engineering Graphics attached @ cbseacademic.in. Also, we are providing our article CBSE Engineering Graphics Syllabus for Class 11 Pdf available now.
Class 11 CBSE Engineering Graphics Syllabus Structure @ cbseacademic.in
|Units||List of Contents & Sub- topics||Marks|
|1st Unit||Plant Geometry||16|
|1. Lines, Angles, and rectilinear figures|
|2. Circles and tangents|
|3. Special Curves: eclipse, parabola, involute, cycloid, helix and sine- curve|
|2nd Unit||Solid Geometry||27|
|4. projections of points and line – Orthographic|
|5. Orthographic projection of regular plane figures|
|6. Orthographic projections of right regular solids|
|7. Section of solid- figures|
|3rd Unit||Machine Drawing||27|
|8. Orthographic projections of simple machine- blocks|
|9. Isomeric- projection of laminae (plane figures)|
|10. Development of surfaces|
Units and Sub- topics of Class 11 CBSE Engineering Graphics Syllabus
It is helpful to know about the Units and their sub-topics of CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus, because if he/ she know the contents present in the CBSE Engineering Graphics Syllabus of 11th Class then only they can get an idea about the Examination pattern.
Unit 1: Plant Geometry | XIth Class Engineering Graphics CBSE Syllabus
- Printing English Alphabets ( Capital and Small) numerals in Standard Proportions.
- Unit 1: Construction of lines, angles and their divisions. Simple Questions based on the triangles, squares, rhombus, trapeziums, regular polygons- pentagon, hexagons, octagons.
- Unit 2: Construction of circles, External and Internal tangents of circles, inscribing, circumscribing circles in an equilateral triangle, square, rhombus and regular, polygons- pentagon, hexagon, octagon.
- Unit 3; Construction of Engineering Curves
- Ellipse by concentric circles, intersecting arcs, and lines.
- Parabola by intersecting lines and intersecting arcs.
- Involute of the circle, cycloid, helix and also sine curve.
Unit II: Solid Geometry | Syllabus of 11th Class Engineering Graphics CBSE
- 4th Unit: Methods of orthographic projections and dimensioning strictly as per SP: 46- 2003 revised conventions. Projections of points, lines.
- 5th Unit: Orthographic projections of Regular plane figures- triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon and also a circle, semi- circle.
- 6th Unit: Orthographic Projections of right regular solids such as cubes, prisms & pyramids (triangular, pentagonal and hexagonal), cones, cylinders, spheres, Hemi- spheres and frustum parallel to one plane & inclined to the other (c) parallel to both HP and VP.
- 7th Unit: Section of solids under the same conditions mentioned above made by the vertical and horizontal, inclined planes.
Unit III: Machine Drawing – cbseacademic.in Engineering Graphics Syllabus
- 6th Unit: Orthographic projections of simple machine blocks
- 7th Unit: Construction of isomeric scale that shows main division each of 10 mm and smaller divisions of 1 mm. Isometric projection ( drawn to isometric scale) of figures such as triangles, squares, pentagons and hexagons and also circles and semi- circles with their surface parallel to HP (Horizontal Plane) or VP (Vertical Plane) and its one side or diagonal/ diameter should either parallel or perpendicular to HP/ VP.
- 8th Unit: Development of the surfaces of following solids:
- Cube, Cuboids, Prisms- triangular, square, pentagonal and hexagonal.
- Pyramids (triangular, square, pentagonal and hexagonal).
- Right Circular Cylinder and the cone.
CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Practical Syllabus 2017- 18
After the completion of the examination, students has to prepare for Practicals which is the last session in the Intermediate Examination. That is possible when he/ she know about Engineering Graphics CBSE Syllabus for Class XI. If the Main exam covers 70 marks, the remaining 30 marks covered from the Practicals itself. So, it can become possible to score full marks in Eng. Graphics Practicals if they practice the experiments from CBSE Class 11 Engineering Graphics Syllabus.
Scheme of Evaluation of CBSE Class 11 Practical Syllabus of Engineering Syllabus
|S. No||List of Contents/ Topics||Marks|
Download cbseacademic.in Engineering Graphics Class 11 Syllabus Pdf
Students of 11th Class of CBSE Educational Board can know the Syllabus of 11th Class CBSE Engineering Graphics in Pdf. For the better understanding, download the Pdf of CBSE Engineering Graphics Class 11 Syllabus in the below section of our web page and also @ cbseacademic.in.
“Thank you for visiting our web page. Don’t Go Away, Come Again and Again as we will come with more interesting information about CBSE Syllabus for all the subjects. Not only Class 11 know about all the subjects syllabus from Class 6th to Class 10th.”