Latest CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus available in Pdf format. So, download Business Studies Class 11 Syllabus and start preparation for CBSE Board Exam. Also, know topics & sub – topics in NCERT Business Studies Class 11 Syllabus.
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus
Are you searching for CBSE Class 11 Syllabus? Then you are on the right page. We are providing CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Business Studies. Students who have the aim to score maximum marks in CBSE Exams can download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus. Also, view CBSE 11th Class Business Studies Chapter Wise Marks.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Business Studies @ cbseacademic.in
|Units||Name of the Unit||Marks|
|Part – I Foundations of Business|
|1.||Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics||12|
|2.||Emerging Modes of Business|
|4.||Public, Private and Global Enterprises|
|5.||Forms of Business Organisations||20|
|6.||Nature and Purpose of Business|
|Part – B Finance and Trade|
|10||Sources of Business Finance|
Part – I Foundations of Business
Concept includes meaning and features
Syllabus of Business Studies for Class 11 CBSE – 1. Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
- Business Ethics – Concept and Elements.
- Environment protection and business-Meaning and role
- Responsibility towards owners, investors, consumers, employees, government and community.
- The case of social responsibility.
- The concept of social responsibility.
Business Studies Syllabus Class 11 CBSE – 2. Emerging Modes of Business
- Smart cards and ATM’s meaning and utility
- Outsourcing-Concept: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing – Concept, need and scope
- E- business scope and benefits, resources required for successful e-business implementation, online transaction, payment mechanism, security and safety of business transactions.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 Business Studies – Business Services
- Postal Service-Mail, Registered Post, Parcel, Speed Post, Courier-meaning. Telecom Services-Cellular Mobile services, Radio Paging services, Fixed line services, Castle services, VSAT services, DTH services & meaning.
- Insurance-: Principles, Types – life, health, fire and marine insurance – concept.
- Banking services with particular reference to Bank Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Real Time Gross Settlement, National Electronic Funds Transfer, Bank Overdraft, Cash credit and e-banking meaning.
- Business service and its types – Meaning. Banking: Types of bank accounts- savings, current, recurring, fixed deposit and multiple option deposit account.
Central Board of Secondary Education – Public, Private and Global Enterprises
- Global enterprises, Joint ventures, Public private partnership – concept.
- Changing the role of public sector enterprises.
- Public sector and private sector enterprises – concept.
- Forms of public sector enterprises: Departmental Undertakings, Statutory Corporations, and Government Company.
Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE Business Studies – Forms of Business Organisations
- Company-Concept, merits, and limitations; Types: Private and Public-Concept.
- Hindu Undivided Family Business: Concept.
- Cooperative Societies-Concept, types, merits, and limitations.
- Partnership-Concept, types, merits and limitation of partnership, registration of a partnership firm, partnership deed. Types of partners.
- Sole Proprietorship-Concept, merits, and limitations.
CBSE Business Studies Syllabus – Nature and Purpose of Business
- Business risk-Concept.
- Industry-types: primary, secondary, tertiaryMeaning and subgroups.
- Objectives of business.
- Business, profession and employment-Concept.
Part – B Finance and Trade
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Part – B consists of the following topics. Refer the topics and prepare for the CBSE Board Exam.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus – International Business
- International trade – concept.
- World Trade Organization (WTO) meaning and objectives.
- Import Trade- Meaning, objectives, purpose and procedure.
Business Studies Syllabus of Class 11 – Internal Trade
- Internal trade – meaning and types services rendered by a wholesaler and a retailer.
- The concept of automatic vending machine.
- Large scale retailers-Departmental stores, chain stores, mail order business – concept.
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry: Basic functions.
- Types of retail-trade-Itinerant and small scale fixed shops retailers.
- Terms of Trade: Cash on Delivery (COD), Free on Board (FOB), Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF), Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE).
11th Class Business Studies Syllabus – Small Business
- The role of small business in India with special reference to rural areas.
- Government schemes and agencies for small scale industries.
- Small scale enterprise as defined by MSMED Act 2006.
Class11 Business Studies Syllabus – Sources of Business Finance
- Borrowed funds.
- The concept of business finance.
- Owners’ funds- equity shares, preferences share, Global Depository receipt (GDR), American Depository Receipt (ADR), International Depository Receipt (IDR) and retained earnings.
Download CBSE Class 11 2017 Syllabus Business Studies
Here, we have provided direct links for Business Studies Syllabus for CBSE 11th Class. Students can just tap on the links for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus. Interested candidates can also keep in touch with our website to know latest updates.