CBSE Class 11 Bharatanatyam Syllabus available for free download. This Class 11 Bharatanatyam Dance Syllabus CBSE, is applicable for the academic session 2017-18. Know all topics in CBSE Class XI Bharatanatyam Syllabus. You can download complete Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE Bharatanatyam Dance with the help of the link provided at the bottom of this web page. Go insight to know more details regarding cbse.nic.in Syllabus for Class 11 Bharatanatyam.
CBSE Class 11 Bharatanatyam Syllabus
Central Board of Secondary Education has done major changes in Class 11 Bharatanatyam Dance Syllabus CBSE. Check Latest CBSE Academic Syllabus for Class 11 Bharatanatyam from here. You can check updated details of Bharatanatyam Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE from this single page. This 11th CBSE Syllabus Bharatanatyam helps you in understanding course scheme and aid in effective learning. So, get CBSE 11 Syllabus for Bharatanatyam from here and begin preparation as early as possible.
You can also refer CBSE Class 11 Bharatanatyam Syllabus from CBSE Portal i.e. cbse.nic.in. This might take a bit late. So, to reduce your work, we have already provided entire CBSE Syllabus of Class 11 Bharatanatyam Dance on this page.
Class 11 CBSE Syllabus Bharatanatyam Dance @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Bharatanatyam|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class||11th Class/ Class XI|
|Subject Name||Bharatanatyam Dance|
|CBSE Public Portal||cbse.nic.in|
Download CBSE Syllabus for Class XI Kathak Dance Pdf
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Bharatanatyam
Students step into Class 11 must study according to new course scheme released by Board. Class XI CBSE Bharatanatyam Dance Syllabus consists of topics and sub- topics to be covered in the course of study during the academic year 2017-18. You can also include CBSE Sample Papers for Class 11 Bharatanatyam in your preparation to gain the good marks.
Bharatanatyam Syllabus of Class 11 CBSE – Theory:
- A brief history of Indian Dance.
- A history of Bharatanatyam Dance: Mythological reference from the Natyotpatti in the Abhinaya Darpanam, Origin of dance as mentioned in literature-Silapatikaram. Devadasi period, decline of dance, ban on Natya by anti nautch bill, revival of dance by exponents of that era, evolution of the different schools of Bharatanatyam – Tanjavur, Pandanallur & Vazhuvur, contribution of the Tanjore quartet and the present repertoire structure of the dance form.
- Acquaintance with its repertoire and literary contents: Definition of the musical terms used in dancePushpanjali, Mallari, Kautuvam, Alaripu, Shabdam, Jatiswaram, Varnam, Keertanam, Padam, Ashtapadi, Javali and Thillana. Working knowledge of the basic structure and purpose of each individual piece in terms of content, orientation and musical layout.
- Distinctive aspects of Bharatanatyam: Costume & jewelry, Language and music style, Technical aspects of performance, Basic posture.
- Acquaintance with the themes of RAMAYANA-names of all Kandas, (Rama vanagamanam, Sita swayamvaram, Surpanakha prasangam, Sita haranam, Choodamani pradanam).
11th CBSE Syllabus for Bharatanatyam Dance
- MAHABHARATAA-names of all the Parvas, (Adi parva – The tale of Ekalavya & the Kusha rope during the training of the princes.
- The swayamvar of Draupadi, Sabha Parva – The game of dice & the vastraharana of Draupadi, Vana parva – The exile of the Pandavas-meeting with Krishna, The story of Karna, Virata Parva – the story of unknown exile, Kichaka vadham, Bhishma Parva – the Bahgavad Gita & Krishna & Arjun in battle).
- BHAGAVATA PURANA – names of all Skandas (Sadhana Skanda Dashavatar, Purushartha Skanda – Daksha, Dhruva, Sthiti Skanda – The story of Manu and the description of the world, Vasan Skanda – Prahlada & Nirodha Skanda – Birth & life of Krishna).
- GITA GOVINDA – names of all the Sargas (Samoda Damodaram – Lalita lavangalata, Haririha, Aklesha Keshava – Rase harim iha, Mugdha Madhusudana – hari hari hatadarataya Vilakshya Lakshmipatih – yahi madhava Chatura Chaturbhuja – priye charushile: Sanjeevani ashtapadi).
- Acquaintance with other myths, and legends pertinent to the Dance form: Story of Markandeya, The legend of Kannappar, The story of the Daksha yajna, The wedding of Siva and Parvati including reference to Batuk, The Cosmic dance of Siva & significance of Nataraja, The story of Mahishasura Mardini, The legend of Ganesha.
CBSE Syllabus Class 11 for Bharatanatyam Dance – Practical
- Practice of basic standing and sitting positions: Pada and mandala bhedas.
- Practice of different movement of the head, eyes & neck: Shiro, Drishti and Greeva bheda.
- Adavus in Trikala:
- (i) Tattu adavus.
- (ii) Nattu adavus.
- (iii) Ta tei tei ta adavus.
- (iv) Kudittu mettu adavus.
- (v) Tei ya teiyi standing adavus.
- (vi) Tat tei ta ha adavus.
- (vii) Tat tei Tarn adavus.
- (viii) Kattu adavu and allied utplavana adavus.
- (ix) Tadhinginatom.
- (x) Kitatakatarikita tom.
- (xi) Mandi adavu.
- (xii) Sarukkai adavu.
- (xiii) Simple Korvais (knitting together of adavus in sequence with an aradhi or finish) in Adi talam for 1-2 avartana.
- (xiv) Simple forward & backward gaits in Tisra & Chatusra (count of 3 and 4).
- (xv) Alarippu-Tisra Eka Talam.
- (xvi) Tala-Adi talam & Rupaka talam with hastakriya and ability to repeat the adavu syllabi in Trikala in the appropriate talam.
- Practice of stretching, rotation & flexing of different parts of the body-head, neck, shoulders, arms, waist, hips, knees, ankles, feet.
Class 11 Bharatanatyam Dance Syllabus CBSE
CBSE Board revised CBSE Class 11 Bharatanatyam Syllabus. cbseguide.co provides updated Bharatanatyam Syllabus of CBSE Class 11. The CBSE 11 Syllabus for Bharatanatyam provided in this article, will provide you with every minute detail about the new course structure. Students appearing for Board Exams must go through Latest CBSE Curriculum for Class 11 before starting preparation. Get 11th CBSE Syllabus for Bharatanatyam from the link provided below. You can just click on the link and get CBSE 11 Syllabus Bharatanatyam easily. Interested students can visit our website cbseguide.co regularly, to know latest updates and modifications regarding CBSE Academic 2017-18 Syllabus Class 11.