CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus released by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Students can download CBSE Class – Accountancy Syllabus 2017 in Pdf format. Also, check Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus Chapter Wise Marks.
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus Pdf
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE 11th Class Accountancy Syllabus available here. We are providing CBSE 11th Class Accountancy Syllabus for free of cost. So, download CBSE Accountancy Syllabus as soon as possible in order to gain the maximum marks.
Accountancy Syllabus for Class 11 CBSE @ cbseacademic.in
|Part A: Financial Accounting – I|
|Part B: Financial Accounting – II|
|3.||Computers in Accounting||10|
|4.||Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations||15|
|5.||Financial Statements of Sole Proprietorship from Complete a & Incomplete Records||15|
|Part C: Project Work||10 Marks|
Part A – Financial Accounting – I
- The Financial Accounting consists of two topics.
- Each topic carries different weightage.
- 120 Periods are assigned for Financial Accounting.
- The Total Marks are 50 Marks.
Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy – 1. Accounting Process
- Recording of Transactions
- Rules of debit and credit – for assets, liabilities, capital, revenue and expenses.
- Accounting equation – analysis of transactions using accounting equation.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement, Ledger and Trial Balance
- Trial balance – Objectives and Preparation.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement: Concept, Calculating bank balance at an accounting date, Need, and preparation. Corrected cash book balance.
- Depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves
- Provisions, Reserves: Concept, objectives, and difference between provisions and reserves; types of reserves – revenue reserve, Capital reserve, general reserve and specific reserves.
- Depreciation: Concept, Need, & Factors affecting depreciation, Methods of computation of depreciation: straight line method, Written down value method.
- Accounting for Bills of Exchange
- Discounting of Bill, the term of a bill, due date, days of grace, date of maturity, endorsement of the bill, a bill sent for collection, dishonor of bill, noting of a bill, retirement, and renewal of a bill.
- Rectification of Errors
- Errors: Commission, principles, effect on trial balance,
- Detection and rectification of errors,
- Preparation of suspense account.
CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus 2017 – 2. Theoretical Framework
- Introduction to Accounting
- Accounting- concept, objectives, types of accounting information, advantages and limitations, users of accounting information and their needs.
- Basic accounting terms.
- Theory Base of Accounting
- Accounting principles,
- Fundamental accounting assumptions,
- Double entry system of accounting,
- The basis of accounting – cash basis and accrual basis.
Part B: Financial Accounting – II
- Financial Accounting – II consists of three units.
- Each unit carries different weightage.
- The Total Marks for Financial Accounting is 40 Marks.
CBSE Syllabus Accountancy Class 11 – Computers in Accounting
- Introduction to Computers
- Elements, capabilities, limitations of the computer system.
- Automation of accounting process – Meaning.
- Scope of the unit is to understand accounting as an information system for the generation of Accounting information & preparation of accounting reports.
Class 11 CBSE Accountancy Syllabus – Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Not – for – profit organizations concept
- Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Features, Preparation of Income and expenditure account and balance sheet from given receipts, payments account with additional information.
- Receipts and Payments Account
- Features and preparation.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Accountancy – Financial Statements of Sole Proprietorship from Complete & Incomplete Records
- Preparation of Trading and Profit & Loss account
- Balance Sheet of sole proprietorship
- Ascertainment of profit/ Loss by statement of affairs method
- Adjustments in preparation of financial statements
- Bad debts,
- Provision for doubtful debts, and
- Prepaid Expenses.
- Financial statements
- Objectives and importance.
- Balance sheet
Syllabus of Accountancy for Class 11 CBSE 2017 -18
Many students are searching for CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus on various websites. Don’t get upset, on this page, we have updated the complete Syllabus of CBSE Accountancy Class 11 Syllabus. Therefore, check the Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus and start your Exam Preparation.