Central Board of Secondary Education has updated Maths Syllabus of Class 10 CBSE for academic session 2017-18. Students studying in CBSE affiliated schools like KVS, NVS, and other schools can download CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus. Check below sections to know more details regarding Class X Mathematics Syllabus.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2018
In this article, you will know the complete syllabus of CBSE Class 10 Maths. Here, we have updated Maths Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE sa2. Also, we have updated CBSE Maths Chapter Wise Weightage. So, students who want to gain the maximum marks in Board Exam can download CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus and start preparing as soon as possible.
Students who are browsing for CBSE 10th Maths Syllabus don’t waste your valuable time by searching different sites. Because in this section we have updated CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths pdf direct link. Download CBSE 10 Maths Syllabus pdf from the free links provided below. Check 10th CBSE Maths Syllabus 2018 once before appearing the examination. The provided CBSE 10th Class Maths Syllabus will help you to score good marks in the board examination. By observing CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths 2018-19 you can make perfect preparation plan.
Class 10 CBSE Mathematics Syllabus @ cbseacademic.in
|Unit No.||Name of the Unit||Marks|
- The CBSE Class 10 Maths Exam will be for 80 Marks.
- Duration of time for Maths Exam is 3 Hours.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus – 1.Number system
- Introduction to Irrational Numbers
- Irrational numbers as non-terminating and non-repeating decimals.
- Surds and Rationalization of surds.
- Real numbers and the real number line.
- Problems of proving a number to be irrational number should be avoided.
CBSE Maths Syllabus for Class 10 – 2. Algebra
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Co-ordinates of a point and plotting of points with given integral coordinates in the cartesian plane.
- Graph of a linear eqLlation in one/two variables in the cartesian plane.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Continued proportion.
- Concepts of ratio and proportion.
- Componendo and dividendo.
- Factorization of Polynomials
- Factorisation of algebraic expressions.
- Remainder theorem.
- Factorisation of polynomials of degree not exceeding three.
- Factor theorem.
Maths Syllabus for Class 10 CBSE – 3.Commercial Mathematics
- Profit and Loss.
- Compound Interest.
Class 10 CBSE Maths Syllabus – 4.Geometry
- Congruence of Triangles.
- Inequalities in a Triangle.
- Lines and Angles.
- Concurrent Lines in a Triangle.
CBSE Maths Syllabus for Class 10 Pdf – 5.Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Ratios.
- Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1.
- Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
- Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle.
- Values of the trigonometric ratios of 30°, 45° and 60°.
CBSE NCERT Syllabus for Class 10 Maths – 6.Mensuration
- Areas related to Circle.
- Problems based on areas and perimeter.
- Surface Areas and Volumes.
- Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems.
- Problems on finding surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
Syllabus 10 Class CBSE Maths – 7.Statistics
- Statistics and Statistics Data.
- Frequency Table.
- Graphical Representation of Data.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
Download CBSE Maths Class 10 Syllabus
Here, we have updated direct link for CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus. Students can just click on the link and download Class X Mathematics Syllabus 2018 on our website. Interested candidates can also download CBSE Syllabus from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. cbseacademic.in.
Direct Link: Download CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus 2017-18