CBSE Class 10 German Syllabus 2017-18 Pdf available at free of cost. View the Latest CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 German. Know the Course Structure for Class X CBSE German Language. Get an idea about the List of Topics present in German Class 10 CBSE Syllabus. Also, refer cbse.nic.in Syllabus Class 10 German in the current article before going to start learning.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 German Language – CBSE Net Syllabus
Here, in CBSE Guide there is important news for the students of Class 10 under Central Board of Secondary Education of 2K17-18. Do you want to know what the web page exactly contains? If yes, the news is useful for the language lovers & learners. To bring the talent in the Students out, CBSE Board added few Languages along with the Core & Vocational Subjects. If you choose the German Language as an elective in Language Subject, then it is the helpful news for you. Here you can get the Language German CBSE 10 Syllabus.
With the help of German CBSE Syllabus for Class 10, you can get an idea about the Contents that you are going to learn in the entire academic year. In the current web page, you can find the CBSE 10th Syllabus for German Language. You can check out the CBSE Syllabus Pdf. Next, you can get the Examination Structure for German in CBSE Class 10 Syllabus. To know about all these things, download CBSE Class 10 German Syllabus.
Click here for Class 10 CBSE Gurung Syllabus
German CBSE Class 10 Syllabus Details @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Class 10 Language German Syllabus|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Class/ Standard||10th Class/ Class X|
|Name of the Subject||German Language|
|Category Name||CBSE Syllabus|
Also, check out the CBSE Web Portal to know about the Class 10 Subject List that a student should suppose to learn throughout the academic year 2017-18.
Do you want to know the 10th CBSE German Syllabus Structure? If yes, in the upcoming section you can systematically find the List of Contents.
CBSE Class 10 German Syllabus – Course Contents German (First Summative)
- Characteristics of a Person
- To describe a person physically.
- To describe his/ her personality traits.
- Adjectives as attributes – with indefinite Article In Nominative.
- Accusative case Interrogative Structures: Was für ein/eine……?
- 20 Questions to identify a famous personality.
- Relate the characteristics to specific sun signs.
- Writing: Write the description of a person in Class.
- Reading: Read the horoscopes in German newspapers and extract the information relevant to you and your friend.
- To describe garments
- To express your opinion about fashion.
- Adjective as Attribute- with definite Article.
- Interrogative pronoun:“Welch…”
- Each student brings pictures of the garments to class and describes them.
- Writing: Summarising unseen German language passage in English.
- Parent-Child Relationship
- To describe Garments
- To characterize your relationship with them.
- Relative pronoun in
- Nominative and Accusative
- Relative Clause
- Role Play: Discussion between the parents & child about going out with friends for a movie late in the evening.
- Writing: Write a mail to your parents and assume that you are away at an adventure camp.
- Reading: Reading comprehension of the unseen passage.
Class 10 CBSE Syllabus for German – Second Summative Course Design
Lesson – CBSE Class 10 German Syllabus
- To talk about environmental problems.
- To discuss measures to save the environment.
- Indirect questions in the form of a subordinate clause.
- Find out about the waste management in your school.
- Suggest ways in which you can help to protect the environment.
- Reading: A Visual Material to match with the text & suitable title provided.
- Related sentences have to be completed with the words from the provided text.
- Youth and Social Awareness
- To discuss socially relevant issues.
- To discuss how one can.
- Contribute towards alleviating social issues.
- Verb+ Prepositions
- Interrogative pronouns with
- Prepositions for people, things, and answers to the same.
- Start an eco-club in your class.
- Find out how waste disposal is structured in Germany.
- Writing: Make a poster appealing to the students to keep school premises clean.
- Reading: Read an Advertisement and extract the relevant information from them.
- School Magazine
- To discuss the content and the layout of a school magazine.
- Recognition of the passive.
- Structure without active usage (present tense).
- Relative sentences.
- Write a notice to the school board asking for the contributions to school magazine.
- Write a short advertisement for the school magazine announcing the establishment of a German Club & requesting students to join.
cbseacademic.in 10 Syllabus Language German – CBSE Syllabus Pdf
In the upcoming section, you are going to collect a Direct Pdf Link for 10th Class CBSE 2018 Syllabus German. In that, you can check out the Lessons 1-3 Detailed topics for first & second Summative. And also, you can get the Suggested Activites for the both. To know these things, download CBSE Class 10 German Syllabus.
German Language CBSE Syllabus Class 10
“Cover all the Sections without leaving any of the topics that provided under CBSE 10 Syllabus for Outside Language German. Visit CBSE Guide frequently to know about the academic updates from Central Board of Secondary Education.”