CBSE Biology Sample Papers Class 12 for 2017-18 available. Download CBSE Class 12 Biology Question Papers with answers for free of cost. Students can also download CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Papers from the official website i.e. cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Solved Question Papers for Class 12 Biology
Are you searching for cbse.nic.in sample papers? Then, you are on the correct page. Here, we have updated Last 5 Years Question Papers of CBSE 12th Biology. Students who want to gain the maximum marks can download CBSE Class 12 Biology Practical Sample Paper and start practicing them. We suggest all the Class 12 students practice Biology Sample Paper Class 12 CBSE with Solution as much as possible. Because practicing the Class 12 Biology Model Papers increases the speed in the Exam. Refer below sections to know more details regarding CBSE class 12 biology question papers
Latest Update: The central board of secondary education will be conducting class 12th Biology exam on March 27th, 2018.
Few Instructions To Solve CBSE Biology Sample Papers Class 12
- The question paper consists of five sections and total 26 questions. All questions should be answered compulsory.
- Section A contains 1 to 5 questions these are very short answer type questions of one mark each.
- 6 to 10 questions are present in section B these are short answer type I questions which carries two marks each.
- Section C contains question number 11 to 22, short answer type II questions of three marks each.
- Question number 23 is present in section D it is value- based question of four marks.
- Section E contains 24 to 26 questions these are long answer type questions of five marks each.
- There is no overall choice in the question paper.
- An internal choice is provided in one question of two marks, one question of three marks and all three questions of five marks.
- An examinee is to attempt any one of the questions out of the two given in the question paper with the same question number.
CBSE Biology Sample Papers Class 12 @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Sample Paper Biology Class 12|
|Organisation Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Subject Name||CBSE Class 12 Biology|
|Category||CBSE Sample Papers|
Biology Class 12 Sample Papers – CBSE Past Papers
On this website, we have updated Previous Year Question Paper of Biology Class 12 CBSE. Along with that, we have also provided Exam Pattern. Students can check Latest Class 12 Biology Exam Pattern to know the scheme of the Exam. Also, aspirants can know the type of questions that are asked in the Exam.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Previous Papers | Exam Pattern for CBSE Class 12 Biology
|S.No||Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Weightage of each Questions||Marks|
|1.||V.Short Answer Type Qstns||5||1||5|
|2.||Short Answer Type I Qstns||5||2||10|
|3.||Short Answer Type II Qstns||12||3||36|
|5.||Long Answer Type Qstns||3||5||5|
- CBSE Class 12 Biology Paper will have 5 sections.
- Each section carries different weightage.
- Section A having 5 Questions of 1 mark each.
- Section B having five Questions of 2 marks each.
- C-Section consists of 12 Questions. Each question carries weightage of 3 marks.
- Section D, one question will be asked from value based carries 4 marks.
- Section E having 3 questions, each of 5 marks.
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 – Class 12 Biology Previous Question Papers
Students after referring the CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus can start practicing the NCERT Sample Papers. Practice CBSE Biology Sample Papers Class 12 as much as possible. Because some of the previous questions may appear in the CBSE Exam 2017. Students who practiced CBSE Latest Sample Papers for Class 12 Biology may answer in the Board Exam easily. While students who didn’t practice CBSE Biology Old Papers may lose the marks if the similar type of questions appeared in the Exam. So, solve the Biology Question Paper for Class 12 CBSE to get the good marks.
Download Last 5 Years Class 12 Biology Model Papers
Students can stay focussed to our cbseguide to know more updates regarding CBSE 12th Biology Previous Years Question Papers.